My Alternate Ending To:

Crushing Defeat :D

...

Dr. Fox, "Come on, Hawkodile! Just pretend I'm your crush and tell me how you feel!"

Hawkodile,"But YOU are my crush!"

Dr. Fox was shocked- her eyes staring into Hawkodile's, as her face turned bright red.

Dr. Fox,"*gasp* Y-You mean it?"

Hawkodile: "*sigh* How...how do I begin to tell you that beneath my massive chest, there's a raging battle of emotion! You take my breath away like a flying bicycle kick to the solar plexus. My deadly little mushroom cloud, you exploded my heart and rebuilt me into something new! *holds Dr. Fox's hand* You and me, together we'd make a great team."

Dr. Fox blushed even more as Hawkodile finished his confession. Hawk's size grew bigger and bigger until he reached his normal size- still holding Dr. Fox's hand, but tighter this time, as he placed his other hand on hers.

Hawkodile, "My feelings are true, Dr. Fox. *blushes* I-I love you..."

A tear drop can be seen dripping off Dr. Fox's right eye. Hawkodile noticed it and gently wiped it off for her.

Dr. Fox,"Hawkodile, you hid your feelings for so long, why didn't you tell me earlier?"

Hawkodile,"I was nervous. I couldn't find the right time and place to tell you. And most importantly, I don't have the courage to..."

Dr. Fox looked at Hawkodile.

Dr. Fox,"Hawkodile..."

Hawkodile,"*sigh* It's...it's okay if you don't accept my feelings. As long as I've proven to you that I'm sincere..."

Dr. Fox,"*surprised* Oh, Hawkodile, look! It's the meteor shower!"

Hawkodile looked at the direction Dr. Fox was pointing. Meteors are seen almost everywhere in the sky. Dr. Fox gestured Hawkodile to sit next to her. They both sat quietly as they enjoyed this breathtaking view. Dr. Fox then turned to Hawkodile.

Dr. Fox,"Hawkodile, here, I have a gift for ya'."

Hawkodile looked down and saw some heart sparkle matter in her little hands. He blushed a little.

Dr. Fox,"*giggles* These are the sparkle matter you created every time you're near me, Hawkodile. I collected each and every one of them- even the HUGE ones! Here, let these be as remembrance."

Hawkodile looked at Dr. Fox. He seemed to cry a little.

Hawkodile,"You...you knew...?"

Dr. Fox,"*giggles and winks* Oh! *takes out some sparkle matter from her other pocket* These heart-shaped beauties are mine. Look, one even has your shades on it!"

Hawkodile,"*blushes more and smiles* Dr. Fox, you..."

Dr. Fox,"*blushes and smiles back* We really do make a great team, don't we, Hawkodile?"

Hawkodile,"Yeah, we totally do!"

The next day, as Unikitty and her friends are out for a walk, she noticed Hawkodile, who is back to his normal size.

Unikitty,"Heya, Hawk! It seems that you've finally told your crush how you feel! Who is this lucky girl~?"

Hawkodile,"Well, Princess, she's distant, yet near to me~"

Hawkodile and Dr. Fox exchanged glances as they smiled sweetly at each other.

Unikitty,"Aww~"

Puppycorn,"*confused* What do you mean, sis?"

Unikitty,"*smiles* Lil' bro, you have much to learn..."

The others smiled as Puppycorn looked at them, confused. The episode ends with a black screen, and a heart-shape surrounding Hawkodile and Dr. Fox, as they winked at each other.

So, whadda you readers think of this ending XD