Young, Wild, And Free 3

This time- with the Doom Lords X3

Unlike the post with Unikitty and her friends and their age headcanons, the Doom Lords here do not follow their actual age comparison

Unlike the post with Unikitty and her friends and their age headcanons, the Doom Lords here do not follow their actual age comparison. Instead, the ages here are random. For my actual age comparison, check out my Doom Lords' blog book :)

Alright, here I go-

Nicknamed 'Baby Face' during her early teens, Madelaine Esther Doom was easily the cutest in her class- and all the boys harboured a crush on her- and yearned to be her friend.

She is 14 years old here, and is an expert in ballet.

Maurice Nelson DeGrey was the softest giant in his class- and everybody loves him! In this age, he had an online friend by the name of 'HotPepperoni2000%' who shared almost the same interests with him. Little did 13-year-old Maurice knew that the online friend he cherished the most is actually...

Heath Eflamor Burnson is 13 years old here- and he loves making online friends. A resident in the fiery Burnador, his life is full of hot stuff- literally! His favourite online friend has got to be 'GreenHorns173', who in real life would become his future colleague. And yes, the both of them eventually knew about it- and they cherish each other even more- becoming best friends from that very day :)

Jeremy Eison Curry/Miranda Seline Curry is 15 years old here. She was both a happy-go-lucky guy and an emo girl at that age. She lived well with a both sided personality though- with plenty of friends.

Fergus Weepor Scariton Jr. is 13 years old here. Innocent and cute, he is very lovable. Unfortunately, his dehydration probs were much worse at this age- especially when he's a resident of the ironic Burnador. But this did not stop him from being the most cheerful (and timid) person of his hometown.

Penelope Sandra McCain is 16 years old here- living a comfortable life and enjoying every moment of it. At this age, her makeup tutorial channel has gained more than a thousand subscribers. Fergus is the first. Harbouring an immediate crush on her, he longed to meet her in person- which came true years later.

Eagor Bert Montage is 15 years old here. Unaware of his flight abilities, he wished he has them. With guidance of his (now celeb) elder sister, he tried and tried but kept failing. Yet, he never gives up- cuz this word does not exist in his dictionary!

Michael Elliot Frown is 13 years old here. Still a school bully with LOTS of issues, he longed to have someone who would fully understand him. He hasn't met Unikitty at this age- but he will years later- when the Princess just turned 15 years old.

Piper Joe Carter is 13 years old here. The male version of former 'Baby Face'- Madelaine, he's the apple of everyone's eye- but only a special someone caught his eye...

That's all! Hope y'all love them XD