My Unikitty! Persona (bonus Eugene's)

PepperRavenBat , thanks for inspiring me to make my (and my brother's) own persona for my favourite cartoon XD

Whelp, here I go-

Angel (full name Ariessa "Angel" Dove Halohorn) is a 16-year-old sheep-pigeon- (two of my most favourite animals XD) angel hybrid with two separate personalities- talkative and friendly, as well as introverted and quiet.

Here's how she looks like XD
With Eugene by her side:

Angel has a yellow halo above her head, black eyes, a purple nose, beige face and ears, a pair of white wings like an angel, white sheep's wool- which she got from her father, grey feathered arms- which she got from her MOTHER (AHEM- sorry, I'll e...

Angel has a yellow halo above her head, black eyes, a purple nose, beige face and ears, a pair of white wings like an angel, white sheep's wool- which she got from her father, grey feathered arms- which she got from her MOTHER (AHEM- sorry, I'll explain later), a pair of glasses much like Dr. Fox's, hooves for feet, and beige legs.

Angel was born in an okay family, before her mother started ruining everything by revealing her true colours. She was a horrible gold-digger and now her parents are planning a divorce- which Angel is totally okay with it- due to the massive hate she has for her mother.

Angel currently lives with her sheep-cockerel hybrid grandfather, dove grandmother, sheep father, and her sheep-cockerel shapeshifting hybrid little brother- Eugene (full name Eugene Snowfall Halohorn). Angel loves her little brother very very VERY much, due to her massive regret of hating him at a young age. Eugene, on the other hand, seems pretty annoyed at it, but he's glad his sister changed her attitude.

Born in an Asian family, Angel can also speak Chinese, Malay, and a little bit of Cantonese. Angel loves art and music a LOT, and dedicates her life improving them. Angel is thankful of her gifted wings- which was not seen on any other ancestor of hers for like ten generations. Eugene especially envied her for them, but he is very tolerant at most times.

Although Angel has a talkative and outgoing side, while Eugene is a complete introvert, both of their personalities are totally opposite when they're young. Angel had a massive phobia of people and would usually hide and lock herself in her room when guests or relatives arrive. Eugene, on the other hand, used to be a very VERY hyperactive boy. Once he even got a bump on his head due to his mischievous behaviour and THANKS TO THEIR MOM FOR NOT CARING EVEN A BIT ABOUT HIS SAFETY AND EVEN LYING TO THEIR GRANDMA ABOUT THE CAUSE OF THE ACCIDENT.

All of his past behaviour changed after he was caught chatting with a friend during class and was badly punished for it. He swore to NEVER talk in class ever again. As for Angel, ever since she met her now best friend Letizia (full name Letizia Furralisse Purrsworth), a dog-cat hybrid, her shy attitude towards people slightly changed- although she's still quite an introverted person.

Anyways, being a descendant of an 'angelic' family, Angel has gifted superpowers as well. She's (obviously) capable of flight, telekinesis, element manipulation, shapeshifting-like her brother, and many other abilities. She was pretty clumsy, though, and often causes accidents. She'll clean up after herself, though.

Angel LOVES animals and she believes every animal is unique and beautiful. Her favourites are the sheep, pigeon, chicken (heh heh... Eugene LOL), snake, cat, dog... AH, whatever- she loves EVERY ANIMAL IN EXISTENCE and she just COULDN'T CHOOSE XD

Angel is mostly introverted and is not a people person. Quiet outdoors, yet VERY noisy indoors. SO noisy, even her own brother complains of her! She loves chatting and playing with her brother though, and he loves sharing his gaming progress with her. Yeah, Eugene has an online gaming channel and he's Brock's no. 1 superfan XD

Angel and Eugene met Unikitty and her friends personally while they were walking along FeeBee's Flower House. Since that day, the UK5 became close friends with them. The siblings know about Master Frown and Brock as well, and they treat them like how Unikitty treats them.

Now for the character relationships XD

Angel and Unikitty get along very well and she especially loves the Princess's happy attitude. She's secretly jealous of Unikitty's social skills but she chose to keep them. Unikitty, on the other hand,  like her usual self, is very friendly towards her and Eugene. Speaking of Eugene, Unikitty admires his gaming skills and even subscribed him!

Angel, being both a dog and cat person, loves Puppycorn a lot. She describes him as a cutie patootie who needs some growing up. Puppycorn on the other hand loves Angel's wings and hopes he owns wings as well so they could fly together. Eugene doesn't interact much with Puppycorn, but they get along pretty well.

Angel is the closest to Hawkodile and she admires him for his strength and muscles, whereas Hawkodile loved her music and art skills. Once he even requested an artwork of both him and Dr. Fox sitting and watching the meteor shower, and he kept it nicely in his drawer once she finished her request. Angel is completely aware of his crush on the Science vixen and his secret is very safe with her. Eugene and Hawkodile get along well, but Hawkodile kept asking him to eat more and he says he should try working out as well.

Angel doesn't have a scientific brain, but that doesn't mean she isn't friends with Dr. Fox. Angel, as well as Eugene, loves visiting her lab and volunteering for her experiments. Eugene, with a scientific mind, gets along better with her and they usually talk about molecules and atoms, as well as some algebra and equations XD

Angel and Richard get along very well and she even helps him with his chores once she has free time. They talk a lot- but not as much as him and Eugene- due to their shared boring personalities (no offence) and are both mostly men-of-few-words.

As for Master Frown, Angel dislikes his evil attitude, but is tolerant of him. She'd mostly stand on Unikitty's side, but when it comes for secrets or problems, she'd usually be there for him. Yes, Master Frown trusts her to keep his secrets, even though he knows pretty well that she's a goody-goody-do-gooder. Aside from Brock, it's debatable that he's the closest to Angel. Angel even once spotted different shades of pink heart-shaped sparkle matter on his head with red and blue markings on them. Promising to keep his secrets, she knows fairly well what's going on with him and she'll never spoil them out. Eugene, being a rather shy person as well, doesn't talk much with Master Frown, and he's better off without evil influence- thus he and Master Frown isn't very close.

As for Brock, Angel and Eugene both love hanging out with him- especially Eugene- who's a big fan of his gaming channel and is usually seen playing video games with him. Angel joins in at times as well. Brock usually lets Angel to design his clothes and he's often pleased with the results.

That's all about- umm... me and Eugene XD

Hope y'all like our personas :)

I'll post LetiziaChan 's a little later ;)