Theory Time!

Whelp, today's star is...

>:>Hawkodile's eagle-alligator arch nemesis- Eagleator!!!

>:>
Hawkodile's eagle-alligator arch nemesis- Eagleator!!!

About this theory, I think I have a reason why Eagleator is on the third place and not the first of Santa Naughty List.

First of all, Eagleator is only mean towards Hawkodile. As for the others, he either doesn't care about them, or he doesn't hold any grudge towards them- therefore hating them wouldn't make any sense to him.

I know he's been really mean to Hawkodile- but maybe he's only targeting on him- as he took away his longtime dream- a pair of sweet shades to show who's more superior. Apart from that, I don't see him doing any harm on anybody else other than Hawkodile ever since the Action Forest incident. Or else, why would he bother to be as a guest in the news session (I think) of Unikitty's late night talk show- even after what she had done to him in their last encounter? Plus, excluding the Decimator, he didn't even try to hurt ANYONE! The Decimator might've said something to make him feel bad- and that's why he punched him- thus destroying him.

What I'm going to say, is that- Eagleator is only mean towards the ones who did him harm- or got into his way of achieving what he wants or desires- and he's not like most bad guys- hurting anyone who gets in their way. And that's why he's not on the top of The Naughty List.

Do you guys agree with me? XD
Comment down below.