More OCs XD

Whelp, here they are XD

Above: Parents of Toast (full name Toby McRoast), Toaster (full name Tobias McRoast), and Bagel (full name Todd McRoast)

Above: Parents of Toast (full name Toby McRoast), Toaster (full name Tobias McRoast), and Bagel (full name Todd McRoast). They met during elementary and we're best of friends. Marilyn, at that time, is quite a shy person. So Edward would usually let her stay in his 'mouth' and knit. It was until secondary when they started dating- and they found out that they had a knack of laughing gags- Edward would gasp and Marilyn would pop out of his 'mouth' with an "OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH" XD They still did that after they're married and this carried down to their three sons X3

Middle: Parents of KickFlip (full name Katie Rebecca McFlip). Claredith (pronounced Cleh-ruh-deeth) was seemingly born with attire and she has the same skin colour as her daughter. Her hair is black in colour. As for Wilbur (X-treme/The Legendary X-treme is his stage name), his body is light blue- like KickFlip's head piece, and his feet and head piece are a darker shade of blue. He was (and still is) an expert skateboarder and Claredith is his biggest fan. They only met in person after the biggest skateboarding tournament in the Unikingdom- where he wins. Claredith expressed her admiration towards him and he admits that she's the first fan he sees every time he skates up the stage. She's always the one in the spotlight among the crowd- since her colours are considered the brightest.

Claredith is friends with Dino Dude's (full name Dylan Egreene Roardom) mom- Rory Heavyfoot, Toast, Toaster, and Bagel's mom- Marilyn Poppup, and FeeBee's (full name Phoebe "FeeBee" Grace Flowerhouse) parents- Marlin Flowerhouse and Nancy Buzz. They were all classmates :)

Below: The original Unigang X3

Yep, Helen and Elise are counted in as well :D

Unipuppy (or Prince/King Ruffus Growler Uniton) is the self proclaimed leader of the original Unigang. He's smart, playful, and always energetic X3

Meowlodia Purridy Whiskers (future Queen of the Unikingdom) only joined them after Ruffus finally met her in person and they exchanged opinions towards one another. She's a very sweet, loving, and kind kitty.

Marc Gray is the Royal advisor for Unipuppy. The same role as Richard, he's dull, boring, yet tolerant towards fun. He worked as the Royal advisor for a long time until his son- Richard took his place after Unikitty was born- as he wanted to stay at home to take care of his wife- who was very ill at the time.

Eagledile (or Hunter Crocker- not to be confused with Eagledile from the UniFlip AU) is, as his name suggests- a hunter, as well as the Royal bodyguard of Unipuppy. Like his son, Hawkodile, he has a tough exterior, and a heart of gold. Brave and loyal, he's a lovable man.

Dr. Thomas Albert Fox (or simply Dr. Fox) is the Royal scientist of Unipuppy, as well as his best friend. He is considered the smartest person in the Unikingdom and he invented LOTS and LOTS of amazing stuff. Prefers to talk less and think more.

Elise Dim is a resident in Despair Valley- located somewhere near FrownTown, who often comes to visit Unipuppy and his friends. Often seen with her best friend- Helen, they are totally inseparable. Elise always thinks of the negative side and she is a total pessimist. Good thing her friends are always there to help her out. Unfortunately, her life worsens as she is forced to marry a selfish and rude security guard called Gloomwold Frown and they fight very often. She seemed to have fallen into a very deep depression as she, along with her husband, ended up dumping their son in FrownTown. The couple eventually buried the hatchet and they made amends with their son- Michael. She's in her late teens here, and it's very rare to see her smile- so this is one of the only times she did :) Enjoy it!

Helen Sadrie is considered the happiest person in FrownTown and she (still) holds the record of creating the most happy sparkle matter there. She is the polar opposite to her best friend- Elise- always looking at the bright side of life. She can cheer up almost everyone- even Elise, and her own husband- who's a very Cranky fellow- as his name suggests. Here, she's wearing the same necklace Hunter's wife- Marian would later wear. She gave it to Marian as a gift of congrats after the news of Hunter having a girlfriend is known to the Unigang.

Well, here's all y'all need to know about them- hope y'all enjoyed reading this XD