Well well well

"Elijah hmmm I like it" I like the way it rolls of my tongue. "Iv never heard of the name Elijah"

"Well sunshine, you can thank my mother for that" he grins.

"I thought Karen said you wasn't home untill tomorrow?" I say yawning.

" well that was the plan but the police showed up at Jakes so we had to run" he replied Stretching and flopping on to his back. I just nod what's can I say back to that?

"So. Care to explain why I come home to my own room to find a half naked girl Sprawled out across my floor?" I roll my eyes. I know I said il explain but right now all I want to do is sleep.

"Mummy issues I suppose" is that even a thing? Well I just made it one...

"Ahhh I thought it was Daddy issues? Is there even such a thing as 'mummy issues' " well that confirms it then.

I lay down joining Elijah, this isn't weird or anything.

"So where does your mum live?" He brakes the silence which I'm great-full for.

"On this road somewhere apparently" I sigh this actually sounds ridiculous no I sound ridiculous.

"Wait your telling me you don't even know where she lives?" He asks sitting himself up leaning on his elbows whilst arching his eyebrow out me. He's a pretty boy.

"Nope haha iv never actually met her funny enough" I laugh it of like it don't mean shit and that my whole life hasn't been a lie.

"Wow bloody hell you have had it rough I say let's drink to it" he says whilst jumping of the bed and fetching a bottle of apple Vodka from under his bed.

I grab the bottle out of his hands and quickly take a swig of it. It burns but it's a satisfying burn. Here's to my shit life.

"Haha easy tiger I like your enthusiasm but we gotta share this" he takes a swig and passes the bottle back.

"Here's to my shit life" I raise the bottle before taking another one.

"Here's to making your shit life and life to remember" he give me a genuine smile and then he raises the bottle before finishing it of.

———————

Well we both stayed up untill around 4 am telling each other funny life stories. We've both declared our friendship and he's not shut up about introducing me to the guys.

I'm actually quite happy that iv not even been here 24 hours and already have made a brilliant friend who has a wonderful mother!

I wake up with what is only explainable as a volcano erupting in my brain! Thirst I need water.

We both top and tailed last night. However I didn't appreciate waking up to feet on my face! At least there clean I guess.

I roll out the bed checking the time it's 1pm bloody hell.

Elijah let me borrow a pair of his jogging bottoms last night and said I could take them home with me and return them once there clean.

I tiptoe down the stairs not entirely sure if I'm being quite because I don't want to disturb anyone or i don't want to add to my pounding headache.

I walk into the kitchen and Luke and Karen are both sitting at the table.

"Good morning Marie! Or shall I say good afternoon. How are you feeling?" Karen Greats me.

"Afternoon. I was wondering if you had any paracetamol my head is about to explode"

"Yeah sure thing. Do you want some water with them?" I nod and She gets up Rummaging through the cupboards and then handing me the pills and glass of water.

"Thank you. I met Elijah last night we had quite that chat" I told her.

She raised her eyebrow at me obviously taking what I said completely wrong.

"Omg that sounded so wrong. I didn't mean it like that we stayed up a few hours talking and the top and tailed" I rushed out. I feel embarrassed lol.

"Well you both play safely please. And I'm glad you met him although I wasn't expecting him back into now" she try's making it sound as normal as possible.

It's almost 2pm now and I should probably go find my mum I bet she's worried sick ohh Noo. Note the sarcasm she doesn't care or else she would have called Karen.

"I should probably make a move, Il be back to drop Elijahs bottoms back of sometime tomorrow." I give Karen a hug and walk out waving goodbye to Luke.

"Thank you for having me Karen I really appreciate it" I mean it when I say that I am a complete stranger and she has a heart of gold.

"No worries dear. Your welcome here anytime! Plus I'm sure Elijah won't mind the company" she says with a wink and I just laugh her of shutting the door behind me.

Deep breath deep breath I'm going to meet my mother in less than 2 minutes.

I can picture her being blond tall and twig thin! Pearly white teeth with an over use of red lippy.

Well I guess I'm about to find out considering I'm knocking on the door.

The door opens showing someone who Well resembles me? She's nothing like I imagined she's beautiful.

"Hi Marie I'm so sorry about yesterday"