Chapter 1

-Jessica-

"And now for the girl's name...." Again some music was on to make it suspense.

"Pack your things Jessica Moore and you'll be having a year with Zayn Malik!"

"Oh great. Now the girl even has the same name as me. Curse that show" I said irritated. But then a picture of me was popped out of the TV screen.

"Holy fucking shit." I whispered. My eyes wide open in shock and my jaw drop. I looked at my best friend and my mom who is just smiling at me.

"Jessica is a 18 year old girl from Manchester. So Jessica I hope you are now watching. Good news! You are our best pick out of the thousands of girls who signed up!"

"Jessica Moore and Zayn Malik. We would contact you today and hopefully both of you would go to the studio and we'll explain everything to the both of you. Thank you and Good Afternoon to everyone!"

Shit. "Who signed me up?!" I stand up from the couch and glared at my mom and best friend.

"Look, I asked your mom before I signed you up" Nicole explained "Besides, out of thousands of people who applied for the show we didn't know you'll be chosen." She said sincerely.

"Baby, It's time for you to be happy again. After your break up with your ex boy friend. You became different. Guess what your gonna be on TV." My mom shrugged her shoulders while smiling at me.

"And your okay if I'm gonna skip school for a year? Where is dad? Does he know this?" I asked my mom.

Before my mom could even answer our front door swung open. "Baby! I heard the news. Right after I saw your name and picture on 'Fall in Love or Not' I went straight home." My dad said while hugging me to death

"Dad! Don't tell me it's okay for you?" I asked him

"Why not? My daughter is gonna be on television!" My dad yelled.

Kent Moore my dad and Anne Moore my mother. Hmm. The best parents in the whole world? Yes they are and they are very supportive on thing. Like that stupid Reality TV Show! What the hell right? If they were normal parents they would say no. But no! They are normal but they say yes yes yes! My best friend Nicole Hall she is been my best best best friend since 1st grade. And yes I totally know her more than herself.

I made my way upstairs to my room "Hey. It's worth a try Jes" Nicole said following me to my room.

I slumped my body to my comfy bed while my best friend keeps on talking. "C'mon Jes. It's only for a year! Who knows maybe you and the Zayn guy would fall in love ---"

"Or Not" I added.

"Exactly. You should give it a try" She added.

"Shut up. I don't even know the guy!" I yelled. I mean, what if he's a killer right? A rapist? O god. A murderer? O my shit. "Seriously? Why did you even sign me in?" I asked her with my eyebrow raised.

"What? It's worth a try? And, It's like what your mom said. It's time for you to be happy." She said while rubbing my back.

"I'm fucking happy Nicole!" I screamed. Knowing that she knows I'm lying.

"Oh yeah fuck you. You are happy." She said rolling her eyes out of her face.

I heard my phone ringing from my pocket. I took it and looked at the caller I.D. It's an open number. Who is this?

I looked at Nicole "Fucking answer it!" She yelled as she slide her finger on my iPhone

"Hello?" I answered. I put it on speaker so Nicole would also hear it.