Prologue

A/N: Hi guys! I'm back with another exciting yet thrilling story. I must say, this story is a lot different with my other story 'One Summer Love'. I personally think this story is somehow unique. It is also a Zayn Malik fan fiction. But you wouldn't see anything that deals with the band. Like I said it is a unique story which contains Zayn Malik alone. The boys wouldn't be included. I'm very sorry for the fans of the lads. It's just this story is somehow yeah unique again and again. God I always say that. But I promise it is! I'm even so excited to post this story after it crossed my mind. So yeah, hope you'll like it.

Also if you haven't read my other story. Please read 'One Summer Love' also featuring Zayn Malik. This time he is with the lads. Thank you and enjoy!!

~~~

-Jessica-

"It is another year for the reality TV show 'Fall in Love or Not'. You all heard about the TV show's success last year on pairing up Zoe Smith and Michael Lee. Yes they ended up being together after the year has ended. And today we are please to announce that yes we have found two strangers who would be paired up for this year. Isn't exciting?"

I rolled my eyes. "That stupid reality show is bullshit. Of course everything is scripted. The truth is Zoe and Michael really know each other before even paired up to that show" I said angrily while looking at my best friend and my mom.

Nicole Hall my best friend glared at me. Yes she is in our house today watching that stupid reality show. Fall in Love or Not? Psh. Bullshit.

"For your information Jes, no that reality TV show is not scripted." Nicole said while glaring at me

"And It's not a stupid show" My mother added.

"Your on her side?" I asked my mother. She just nodded. "Great. You both won again." I laughed bitterly but instead they burst out laughing. Before we looked at the TV again. Then the host of the show started to talk.

"Following the show's tradition on announcing the strangers name on January 5 we will of course do the same this year. What date is it today? O wait. It is January 5 today!" He started to laugh

"Fake!" I yelled as my voice got irritated

"And another tradition of the show. The strangers would go inside of the house on January 8! So whoever the two are, get ready to be surprise as I announce your names." The guy host said as the music gets suspense. I rolled my eyes irritated to this fucking show.

"For the boy's name....." He stopped to yes make it suspense

"Pack your things Mr. Zayn Malik!" He yelled as a picture of that 'Zayn Malik' guy he is talking about. O my god. He is so freakin' cute.

"Zayn is a 18 year old boy who is living in Bradford. Yes Zayn, if you're watching now. You are Fall in Love or Not best pick out of thousands!" The TV host said as he smiled to the camera.

"And now for the girl's name...." Again some music was on to make it suspense.

"Pack your things Ms. Jessica Moore and you'll be having a year with Mr. Zayn Malik!"

"Oh great. Now the girl even has the same name as me. Curse that show" I said irritated. But then a picture of me was popped out of the TV screen.

"Holy fucking shit." I whispered. My eyes wide open in shock and my jaw drop. I looked at my best friend and my mom who is just smiling at me.