Chapter 5

-Jessica-

I didn't expect I would wake up early today. I looked at my phone and saw It was 7:30 am. Pretty early. I stood up and stretch my arms as I yawn. I went to the bathroom and comb my hair softly. I tied it into a bun and wash my face with a facial soap. I looked at myself on the mirror. I was wearing a sweatpants and a graphic shirt. I'll just take a shower after I eat breakfast. I took my mic before I went out of my room straight to the kitchen to cook our food.

I opened the refrigerator and took some bacon and eggs. I took the pan and heated it up putting some oil on it. I cracked the first egg and slowly put it on the pan. I decided to cook the egg sunny side-up. Since I'm not in the mood to make some omelet. I cooked three eggs, two for Zayn and one for me since I'm not hungry. After I cooked the bacons I saw Zayn coming from his room with his messy hair, his wearing a shirt and his sweatpants.

Since I'm not in the mood to eat in the dining room I decided to eat on the counter top while standing. "Good Morning" Zayn said softly.

"Morning" I replied dryly. He started to eat his food. We ate our foods silently, he was stealing glances on me which I notice. About 20 minutes has passed when were done eating. I was about to take my plate to the sink when he stopped me. I looked at him weirdly when he suddenly touched my hand causing my body to stiffen. Why does he have this effect on me?

I gave him a what-are-you-doing-look? Then he spoke "Umm. I'll-- I'll wash the dishes"

I gave him a weak smile knowing that he just want to wash the dishes because we had fight yesterday. "Fine" I replied dryly. I shove off his hand from my hand. I went to the living room and plonked my butt on the couch.

I stared at the television imagining I was watching something with my mum and Nic. When suddenly the landline phone rang. I didn't notice there is a phone here. I pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Jes! It's me Monica. Turn on the television we have an announcement about your first activity. Make sure Zayn is beside you. Bye!" Monica said cheerfully then she hung up. I shrugged and put the phone back.

"Zayn. They have something to tell us" I said while turning on the tele. He walked towards the couch then he sat beside me as we wait for any face to show up.

"Hi guys!" Monica waved at us.

"Hello Monica" Zayn said softly

" Hey Zayn." Monica smiled. "For your activity for today, well good news! You'll be going out of the house for the first time!" She said cheerfully.

"Ye hey" I said sarcastically.

"Get ready and one of the crew will send you a car and a gps on it. Zayn, I hope you can drive?" Monica asked Zayn.

"Yes I can. Thank you for asking" He said proudly.

"Great. So that's all for now. Remember to follow the gps! Bye guys!" Monica waved then I stood up to turn off the television.

~~~

After an hour the car that they sent for us already arrived. Zayn and I both went out of the house as I felt the wind brush to my skin and the snow falling.

Zayn is wearing a denim jeans, coat over his plaid shirt. His also wearing a pair of Nike Shoes and a beanie because it's really cold. While I on the other hand wearing a skinny jeans, graphic shirt over my hoodie and a pair of my combat shoes and of course my floral beanie.

The crew gave Zayn the keys of the car as he waved good bye to us. I hop in the passenger seat while Zayn on the driver seat.

He glanced at me quickly, "Put your seat belt on." I pretend I didn't heard a word he said and crossed my arms defiantly. Zayn raised his eyebrow.