Chapter 6

-Jessica-

It happened all over again. I even thought Zayn was Sam. A week after the accident, I slipped into depression and I have to be on meds for six months. After I was off the meds, I started having nightmares of that night, which led me to bring on more meds.

They went away, but every now and then it comes back to me. It doesn't matter what I'm doing, or where I am, it just comes to me. And today, it was because of Zayn driving fast like what Sam did before.

"I-Im Sorry" I murmured. He pulled away slightly so he could look at me in the eyes.

"It's okay. Let's go back inside the car. Before our parents and friend would be goofing around." He joked.

I poke his chest "Let's go" I said softly and quickly looked at the camera mans. They smiled and went back to the SUV since the scene that they were filming was already done. I think we have a hidden camera in the car. Which I'm scared that my parents would freak out seeing their lovely girl acting like that in the television with million people watching. Err.

We got in the car he started the engine but before he starts to drive he looked at me. "Oh right" I said quickly buckling myself. "Done" I smiled.

He smiled at me softly before he starts to drive. About ten minutes has passed when he spoke "Umm. W-what just h-happen awhile ago?" He was hesitant in asking me that question. As much as I want to tell him now. I just can't. First, I do not trust Zayn. Second, I'm kinda starting to trust him because of what he did to me a while ago. He was worried, he cared for me. I'm sure it was just a joke that's why he speed up. He just want me to put on my seat belt on. Third, if I'm planning to tell him now. That won't be a good idea. Or else everyone will now my biggest secret. Might as well I'll tell him when the cameras are off.

"N-nothing"

"Who is Sam?" He asked me. He is curious, not because I was freaking out but because I accidentally called him Sam awhile ago.

"Let's not talk about it now Zayn"

"No" he slowed down the car and pulled over at the side of the street. "I want you to tell me what just happened. Right now." He commanded "Who is he? Why did you call me Sam?"

"Please Zayn. Not now. We'll talk about it but please not now" I begged. "Start the car. C'mon"

He took one last look at me before he nodded and started the car. Whoo. That was close. Now I have to tell him later everything. Or not.

~~~

I wasn't familiar with the place. "Where are we?" I asked Zayn as we started to walk.

"I'm not familiar with the place. But I'm very sure we are still in UK." He chuckled.

We started to walk towards the entrance of this place, it's like we are in a studio. 2 camera man are following us to the entrance. We started to walk to the entrance, when I think I slip on a slide? Next thing I new I was screaming on the top of my lungs without Zayn on my side.

I landed on something soft but at the same time hard. I touch my surroundings because everything is still dark. When someone spoke

"Hello Zayn and Jes. It's nice you two can make it here. For your first challenge, you have to find each other without making any sound. After 2 hours you should already be together. Reminder no one is allowed to make any kinds of sound. Good Luck!" Monica said excitedly

Great. What the hell? I'm fucking scared of the fucking dark people!! I started to walk hugging myself because I'm really fucking scared. After about 30 minutes and still I'm not yet with Zayn. I think I've been spending my 30 minute going circles. Err. Where is that guy?

1 hr and 30 minutes has passed.

Good news guys! I still can't find him. Now how do I find that guy when I think we are in a huge room?

I started to walk and I felt someone's presence near me. I looked round still hugging myself. And yet I can't see anything, I turned around to go back to where I am a while ago when me being the clumsy girl again I slip expecting to land myself on a floor but no. I felt a hard chest with someone's arms was already wrapped around my waist and we both landed on the ground with me on top of him.

I found Zayn for sure. I looked up to him and I'm not sure if it was just time or a coincidence. But no, I felt those soft lips on my lips. I can assure you he was also shock on what's happening right now. I felt him move his lips. I was about to pull away when his hands reach my head deepening the kiss. I know I want this too. I haven't been kiss for like 2 years now. Our lips were moving in sync perfectly like they were meant to be together. We both pull away from the breathtaking kiss we just had.

We were both catching our breaths. I rested my head on his chest. When a smile started to form from my lips. "I'm sorry" He said softly.

"I was just so scared of the dark" He whispered.

"I am too" I whispered back.

I looked up to him. Even though I can't see him. I feel like he was smiling. Then the light suddenly turned on and I saw his angelic face. Those eyes, jawline, cheeks, and those lips.

"C'mon" He said softly. I nodded in reply knowing that we have a very awkward position. I stood up and I helped him stand up.

We both went back to the house silently knowing that we already finished our challenge. The drive home was really awkward, knowing that people finally saw the both of us kiss. For the record, it wasn't just a peck.