Chapter 3

-Jessica-

"You ready honey?" Dad asked me after he parked our car on the parking lot of FILON Building. (Fall in Love or Not = FILON)

"To be honest dad no." they all laughed right after I said that.

"Let's go inside honey. Leave the suit cases there first" Mum said as she went out of the car. I looked at Nic who is beside me. "Let's go Jes" She said softly as she went out of the car. I went out of the car and felt the cold wind through my face. I'm wearing a leggings , sweat shirt, combat boots and a beanie.

As we walked toward the entrance of the building another car parked next to us. I saw Zayn went out of the car wearing a coat too. He was holding the hand of his younger sister. I turn around to see Nic as we are near to the entrance.

The guard opened the glass door for us. As I entered I caught the attention of photographers and other social media people with big cameras. Flashes started to hit my face as they turned their attention to another person who entered. "Jessica. Jessica, how are you feeling right now that less than half an hour you and your partner will be traveling to the house?" A reporter asked me as some other microphones are near my mouth. I took a glance on Nicole which she is giving me fucking-answer-their-question-stupid-look.

I smiled and looked at the reporter who asked me. "Of course I'm very excited. Who wouldn't be? It's a privilege to be a part of this show" I ended up with a smile until one of the guards guided me to the elevator to give us a lift to the conference room again. In the elevator it's just me, Zayn and the 4 guard and the elevator guy. We waited for a minute before we reached the conference room.

The guard opened the door for me as I enter the conference room with Zayn.

"It's nice to see you both again. Sit down and we will talk for only 5 minutes and we'll be heading to the house" Monica excitedly said.

"Good Morning" I said softly.

"Sit down" Tony commanded as he pointed at the two sits available. "Some rules regarding the show as been changed" he said with his manly voice.

"The both of you will be blindfolded until you get in the house. Leaving both of your families here. Will give you time to say your goodbyes later" Michael added.

"So, in the house rules that we forget to tell you guys the other day. No hitting each other especially when you know the show is live. Normally, we can talk to you when your inside the house."

"Yes to kissing but no making out" Monica chuckled. I hear Zayn let out a small laugh.

"You also have a chance to go out of the house for your weekly challenges." Alex added.

"Well, other rules would be announce when your inside the house. Don't worry after you entered your house today, live show would only be 2 hours. The rest of the day you could fix your things and the next day, that's the start of your adventure. Remember the CCTV cameras would be on at 9:00 AM til 8:00 PM like what we told you last time" Monica said.

"So, you ready?" Michael said cheerfully.

I looked at Zayn and he was just nodding. I looked at them and nod.

"Let's go then!" Monica said cheerfully while clapping her hands in excitement.

As we went out of the room my mum,dad and Nicole were there. While Zayn's family was with them.

"Mum. Dad." I walked towards them as I hugged them. "I'll miss you guys" I whispered.

"Ehem. Ehem. Best friend here ehem"