Chapter 4

-Jessica-

On the next day which is today. Would be our 2nd day here. I stretched my arms and looked around. Remembering I'm not home. I looked at the time and It's almost 9:00AM so I decided to go to the bathroom. I looked at my messy hair which looks like a nest. I combed my hair softly as I tied it up into a messy bun which practically looks better than a while ago. I splash water through my face and put on some cream on my face, which I do this every morning. I brush my teeth just to make sure my breath is fresh as a mint. I'm wearing a plain shirt that I normally use when I'm sleeping. This isn't part of the clothes I bought. For my bottom I'm wearing sweatpants which makes me comfortable as always. I folded the sleeves of my shirt. Just to add some fashion on it.

I took the mini microphone that the guard gave us yesterday. So later at 9:00AM I wouldn't forget to put it on. I went out of my room and I saw Zayn was watching random stuff on the tele. He was wearing a simple shirt and a sweatpants too. Well would you look at that we have the same outfit.

"Good Morning" He greeted me as soon as he saw me.

"Hey. Good Morning" I said and sat on the couch. He was watching some news about the two of us being inside the house and stuff. Then the tele just became white. Then the face of Michael popped out. "Good Morning Jes and Zayn. I see you both are already awake. Might as well put on your microphones. In less than 5 minutes the cameras would be on. That means for the whole daw you can't use the television unless we say so. Don't use your phone too. See you later guys!" He said as the screen went to the news. Zayn turned of the television.

"I'll just get my mic and maybe we could start cooking breakfast" He commented.

"Okay. I'll be in the kitchen" I replied as I stood up and made my way to the kitchen. I looked at some frozen or in can foods in the cabinets. The only easy to cook was the instant pancake. Or maybe I just thought so.

I took the box of instant pancake and read the labels on the back. "So what's breakfast for today?" Zayn said as he walked towards me.

"Pancake?" I raised the box and shrugged. He just nodded started to read the instructions. He rip of the top of the box so he could take the sachet inside.

"You know how to make these?" He asked me

"It's worth a try." I teased.

In the end we did well with the pancake. It did taste very nice and we both enjoyed eating eat because we made it. We were both fighting over who's gonna wash the dishes.

"You wash it. I cook the most!" I yelled

"No. Don't even tell me to wash I hate washing dishes!" He exclaimed. He turn is back, before he could even start to walk I grab the glass and put some water and threw the water on his back. He suddenly stopped walking and turned around to glare at me. Stupid Jes.

"Oh no you didn't" He said angrily. He started to walked toward me. As I tried my best to look okay. "Oh yes I did" I teased. I remembered there is still water on the glass and before he could even walked near me I threw the water on his face and ran as fast as I could on the living room to the hallway in our room. As I wished I had a talent of running fast well no I don't.

Before I could even open the door of my room I felt his arms were wrapped on my waist as he carried me away to my room. I squealed as he carried me back to the kitchen. "Love, you can't run away. Now. Wash the dishes" He commanded.

I rolled my eyes and with no choice I washed the dishes. Luckily he was watching me while I was washing. He was lining on the counter top just staring at me. I turn my head to look at him but he suddenly looked away. I look back to the dishes and felt that someone was still looking at me. "Stop that" I whispered angrily not looking at him.