Chapter 5 - • ....

Hello, omg first let me just apologize for not updating in a few months. I was a on a huge writer's block I hated it :( I just didn't wanna write. But I'm back and better than ever. Thank you for anyone who actually reads this book. Ok ON WITH THE SHOWWWWWWWW XD

   Last Chapter
It was a worst mistake ever

Chapter 5 ......

Bans POV
         I turned my body around going back to the kitchen to whip up some food. I couldn't get that girl off my mind now, she just looked so damn familiar. Ughhhhhh u hate investigating it's so much work. I called Meliodas into the kitchen. "Meilodddaaasss!!" He was in the kitchen within a minute. "What's up Ban?" I scratched my head and bent it back in confusion, "That girl you brought here." He stopped me mid sentence, "Sh, Ban I'm surprising King with her." "What? Who is it"
"It's Y/n"
My mind was confused how was she still alive? "Y/n... I thought she d-" "She did Ban, she was resurrected."
I was in shock a little bit. I was not expecting to hear any of that.
Crap I shouldn't of let her leave "Captain I'll be back" before he could answer I sprinted out the tavern door. I ran down the the hill to get a view of the town, when I heard screams. I knew it. I ran up to the tavern, "someone is attacking the village." I said the others were caught by surprise, but followed out the door.
No point of view

The sins ran down to the village all shocked at what stood in front of them. Homes were destroyed and people were on the ground dead. Who causes this mess, well after being resurrected by a demon, Y/n was able to become as powerful as one, and sometimes her powers can lash out without any second thought or control.
King's P.O.V

  It was a complete mess, there wasn't any more chaos by the time we got down there. I wandered off and walked around to try and figure out what happened. I walked over rubble and people, only half the village was destroyed no more than that. I saw familiar long (h/c) turn the corner. It was my imagination it isn't real.

Meliodas POV (srry for the pic changes)

    We all went back to the Tavern, while they went I went to find Y/n. She caused this and I know it, but not in purpose. I went down to the village to find her weeping on a bench. "Y/n!!" I yelled she put her head up, "Meliodas!? I-Im sorry I didn't know I-I had such powers." I rubbed her back, "It's alright, I'll teach you how to use them. For now come with me you have a king to reunite with." Y/n',s face lit up, but you can see the fear in her eyes. I lead her up to the tavern.
Y/n's POV

   We got to the tavern, each step I took rose my anxiety. Would he want to see me again, would he hate me for leaving him? I asked myself multiple questions. Meliodas opened the door. There stood Elizabeth and Ban. "Where's King and Diane?" Meliodas asked. Ban shrugged, "I think upstairs." Elizabeth said sweetly. I popped my head in, "Hi Ban!" Meliodas was kinda shocked I did thst. But ban was always my favorite sin other than king. He was like a brother to me. "SHORTY!" (sorry if u aren't short I am lol)
Ban yelled! He pulled me into a tight hug, "Ban you're crushing meeeee." He let go and dropped me "Oops sorry." Me and him talked with the other and I told Eli, and Ban my story. When we heard footsteps coming down the stairs, 'shit King' I thought to myself. I his myself behind Ban to at least surprise him a bit. "What, what are you all looking at?" King said I chuckled a bit he hadn't changed. "Oh I think it'd what you should be looking at King." Meliodas said in a cocky tone. Building up the courage I walked out from behing Ban, my hands behind my back and a small smile forming on my face. Tears pricked at my eyes. He stood there. "Y-y/n?" I nodded, "Yup! Long time no see King!." He slowly moved closer to me, "h-how.." I looked down "long story." Once he was close enough and fell into my short figure hugging me like no tomorrow. I hugged him back, "I could hear him crying." I pushed him in front of me, "our bonds, they are back. I love you King."
I didn't think he would say it back because of Diane but, "I love you too"

I wrote this at 5 am I hope it's good.... Lmao