Chapter 20

A/n : So I just realized this should be chapter 19 because somewhere back in time I skipped a chapter by accident.... it was chapter 16, i never wrote a chapter 16 lol. My bad Ill change all the chapters later on today :)

------------------------------
Time skip a few weeks ahead
------------------------------------------

It had been a few weeks since Y/n's upper leg had been wounded. She had been relaxing at the Tave Like the doctor told her to do. Her wound healed quickly, leaving behind  a nasty scar. But in her eyes, the scar was pretty cool and showed how strong she was.

King had kept a close eye on her throughout the weeks of her healing. Making sure that she didn't tear open the wound again or break the stitches. Y/n was thankful for his kindness and patience with her throughout the timespan of a few weeks. Now the group sat in the tavern dining area, planning on what was next.

"Well, there hasn't been anything too abnormal going on around here lately." Meliodas said. He was right, everything was quiet.... almost too quiet. It was that type of quiet that was uncomfortable and eery. That sent chills up your spine. "I agree, but don't you guys think its almost been too quiet." Y/n chimed in. "Yeah... Y/n has a point. I mean, yeah we dealt with that monster in the Fairy Realm. But that thing came out of nowhere. Like it had no meaning behind it." King pointed out. Diane nodded in agreement, her pigtails swaying side to side.

"Well we can't do much until something actually happens." Meliodas said. "For now lets take this as a time to relax." Everyone nodded . Y/n made her way upstairs, King not far behind her. She opened the door to her room, and sat on her bed. King joined her not even a minute after. "How are you feeling?" King asked. "I'm alright.. my legs fine.. Its just... something feels off... I just can't put my finger on it." She sighed. "It's alright, like Meliodas said, unless something happens we just relax right now." King said, kissing her forehead in a comforting manner. "King..." Y/n whispered. "Yeah?"
"I love you"
King felt his heart begin to race. "I love you too." He replied sweetly, before leaning in to land a kiss onto Y/n's lips. She quickly melted into the kiss. It was gentle yet passionate. Full of love and happiness. Y/n wrapped her arms around King's neck, pulling herself closer. Closing the distance between them. King instinctively put his arms on her waist. The kiss lasted a few minutes, before each of them had to pull away for air. Both of them fell back, lying on the bed. King holding Y/n close to him, while she began to drift off. They could only wish to stay like this forever. Because we all know. Nothing good lasts forever

This is SO short yes I know
Its kinda a filler chapters because shits abouta go DOWN in from here on out. Like fr I have next chapters PLANNEDDD. alright until 2 days from now byeeee
yeah update should take like 2-3 days