Chapter 8 ~

A/N : I'm starting to get back into writing so let's just say I should be updating this story more often!

No One's POV

     Y/n awoke the next morning to the whole tavern shaking. She arose from her bed and turned her body to face the window. She ran her small hands through her entangled hair letting out a rough sigh. Her bedroom door opened and a head peaked through. It was King. Her face turned red in embarrassment recalling memories from the night before.
"I just came in to see if your wounds were healing." King walked over to the side of the bed, "Can I?" he asked politely to lift Y/n's shirt to examine the wound on her abdomen. Y/n nodded in agreement as King slowly pulled the ends of the shirt up. He carefully unwrapped the wound so her could change the bandage and clean it out. Y/n sat as King did what was needed while she faced the window, she didn't know that King was admiring her beauty as the sun shined on her face.
    King proceeded to re-wrap the wound, once he finished he backed up and made sure every other small cut she received looked ok. Right as King was about to tell Y/n everything was ok, he noticed she dozed off while he was fixing her up. He slowly backed out of the room and let her sleep the rest of the morning away.
______________________________

Y/n woke up a few hours later, she sat up and stretched out her arms letting out a small yawn. She pulled herself out of bed, making her way to her wardrobe to put on her new outfit. She chose her tavern outfit, it fit her curves in all the right places and made her feel confident. She brushed out he hair and pulled it up into a ponytail.
Making her way down the stairs she already heard commotion in the tavern. Ban and King were bickering again while Meliodas was being all touchy with Elizabeth. Diane was simply drooling over Meliodas and bickering with him about some stuff Y/n couldn't seem to make out. She simply went to the bottom of the stairs and put her hands on her hip. "All of you, Stop your stupid bickering and get to work!" She demanded, causing all conversations to stop. "That's the Y/n I know" Meliodas cheered letting go of Elizabeth and making his way behind the bar. "Short stuff really got some fire in her this morning." Ban grinned and made his way into the kitchen.
"Elizabeth wanna help me serve today?" Y/n asked. Elizabeth's eyes lit up and she nodded, "O-Of course Mrs. Y/n." Y/n chuckled, "It's ok Liz, just call me Y/n" she nodded in return as the two made their way from table to table serving perverted men. Until one of them really got on Y/n's nerves. "Hey pretty lady ~" one stubby man said. Y/n simply ignored his comment and kept doing her job since she was used to this type of petty talk. "Awe c'mon little girl~ I can show you a better time than anyone in here~" Ok that really pissed Y/n off she walked up to the man angrily and pointed a finger in his face.
"Hear me out dumbass, I'm not a little object you got it? I'm here to serve you food, not my own body. Now if you'll excuse me." She began walking away but not before she felt the unknown man grab her. She made made a high pitched noise catching the attention of King and Meliodas.
"You little-" Y/n started but King got to her first
"You really have some nerve touching someone like that." He said a Stern look on his face. He took Y/n by the waist and walked away with her. Meliodas took his stance, "Sir I'm going to have to ask you to leave the establishment. If not I'll have my friend escort you." He simply said as if there wasn't any problem. The man immediately fled when he saw Ban walking out of the kitchen.
"What'd I miss?" Ban said nonchalantly.
Diane simply giggled but noticed that King was taking Y/n upstairs. Jealousy settled in as she stomped up the stairs behind them.
__________________________________

Y/n began changing into comfier clothes while King waited outside her door waiting for the approval that he could walk in. He felt a presence behind him and turned around to see Diane.
"D-Diane what are you doing here?" He said rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.
"I came to ask you something but you are always so busy with little Y/n! Ever since she came back you don't pay attention to me! It's all her!" Diane's sudden outburst startled King, and Y/n could hear her from inside her room as she began to easedrop on the conversation.
"Diane you can't yell at me because of that! I haven't seen her in years and you were the one person who was able to make me feel better, now you can't even let me be happy?!" King whispered yelled so Ban or Meliodas wouldn't hear them.
Y/n slowly walked out of her room not wanting to hear much more. King turned around immediately feeling bad that she heard everything.
"y/n-" Diane started. She stopped her. "Diane it's ok I understand. i was dead. and I came back I understand why you are frustrated why you miss just you and King, so I'll make my way." She said walking downstairs, Ban noticed her, "Where ya going short stuff?"
"I'm leaving." she said flatly. Ban seemed shocked.
"I'm going with you then because I'm not letting you go alone." Y/n simply nodded. Meliodas didn't seem to want to try and stop them. He knew they would eventually come back and this happens sometimes. King and Diane came running down the stairs.
"Y/n wait!" King said but Y/n already was out of the tavern walking down the hill with Ban. King sat there in shock.
Did he just lose Y/n again?
But little did they know someone was after Y/n, out for blood. And nothing was gonna get in their way of getting to her ....

Really proud of this is a little over 1000 words and cliffhanger.....