I Wanted To Kiss My Wife

Jimin

Hana had been gone for about 20 minutes and I started to worry that the girls had kidnapped her. Jin said that I was being stupid and I sighed.

"Where is she?"

"Probably sitting with the girls," Namjoon said "She is allowed to have friends,"

"I didn't say anything about her not having friends, Namjoon," I said "I can worry about my wife and her demon older sister is here so I'm worried that she will go near Hana,"

The lights dimmed and everyone clapped as two people walked on stage. But I jumped to my feet and pointed at Hana.

"That's my wife on stage!" I yelled and everyone turned to face me. I cleared my throat and sat down feeling like an idiot "So that's where she is,"

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," Jungkook said and smacked me on the back "She is standing next to GD!"

"What? No!" I groaned "This isn't fair!"

"I wonder why Solar made her do it instead," Taehyung asked.

"Umm..." Hana spoke "So you were probably expecting Solar but she's a snake and got me to do this instead,"

"You know I love you!" Solar called out and Hana sighed into the mic.

"I have to say, sorry Solar, that I'm happy I'm presenting with you now," GD said and I pouted "Is everyone ready to hear who is up for best male band of the year?"

The crowd cheered and clapped and I could hear people screaming at how much they loved Hana. I found myself smiling and I could see how nervous she was standing up there. Even from where I was standing I could see her shaking.

GD reached over and put his hand on her shoulder and she nodded at what he said. He quickly grabbed her waist as she fell slightly but she shook her head and said something. I frowned at their interaction and ignored what my friends were saying to me.

Hana walked back to the mic with him.

"And the winner is..." He said and handed the envelope to Hana.

"BTS!" She grinned and the place got even louder. I got to my feet in shock and the boys hugged each other before walking towards the stage.

As I walked up the stairs my eyes never left Hana's and as I got closer her eyes went wide and she shook her head. But I wasn't going to keep my kiss to myself when my beautiful wife was on stage.

Everyone had to know whose wife she was.

I grabbed her face and planted a kiss on her lips. I was probably going to be sleeping on the sofa tonight but it would be worth it. I pulled away and her face was bright red and I winked at her.

"You are so dead when we get home," She whispered and I took a large step away from her still grinning.

GD handed the award over to us and ushered Hana to the side. Where she watched us with a smile on her face.

Namjoon started to thank everyone for the award and I looked around at the faces smiling up at us. I looked at Mamamoo who were just blowing kisses at Hana making her giggle but as I started to look away I caught the eyes of Eujin and my heart dropped into my stomach.

She slowly looked away and stared at Hana. I took a quick glance at Hana to see if she had noticed but she was catching the kisses her friends were blowing her.

She was so cute.

Eujin didn't stop staring at her sister but the guy next to her was scowling at Hana and me. I couldn't help but roll my eyes and Namjoon tapped my arm so I could talk.

"Oh," I said and I stepped in front of the mic "Thanks for the award. It means a lot to us and to be given the award by my beautiful wife is even better. I'm sure our baby is kicking her trying to say congrats to their amazing daddy,"

"You're an idiot," Yoongi muttered.

I cleared my throat and I heard people chuckle. I rubbed the back of my neck "Thanks for the support for BTS and my marriage to Hana. Hana has shown so much love and support for myself and my band members and even when we felt like giving up, she was always there to pull us back to our feet. So thank you, Hana,"

The boys said thanks and sent her a wink making her face go redder. She pouted slightly and turned her head shuffling foot to foot.

Another presenter came on to usher us off and I went to grab my wife. I linked my fingers with hers and pulled her off stage, where more photographers and cameras were to greet us.

Hana ducked her head down as someone tried to interview her and I squeezed her hand. She bit into her lip and looked up at the guy.

"Congratulations on your award," He said "Mrs Park, how did it feel to be up on stage to present the award to your husband's band?"

Hana looked at me then at the guy "Is this live?"

"No," The guy frowned "Are you ok?"

"Oh thank god," She sighed in relief "I'm pregnant and I really need to use the bathroom,"

"Oh!" He said "I'm so sorry for keeping you here. If it's ok, can I interview you later on? If it's not a problem for you,"

"Can I get back to you?" Hana said, "I really need to go,"

"I'll take her," Namjoon said "I, uh, have something to do,"

Hana grabbed hold of Namjoon's outstretched elbow and they walked away. The camera crew moved along and Yoongi punched me in the arm.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"For making out on stage with Hana," Yoongi said, "I was embarrassed for you!"

"I just wanted to kiss my wife,"

"Why? Because GD was holding her arm?" Jungkook laughed "Shit. I am so jealous of her,"