Breaking News

BREAKING NEWS!!

Kim Eujin has been arrested today for the attempted murder of her younger sister Mrs Park Hana. Mrs Park, who has recently had a baby boy with her husband Park Jimin, was pushed down a flight of stairs by her older estranged sister. Witnesses, who prefer not to be named, heard a commotion outside of Mrs Park's property. When they opened the door they saw Miss Kim push Mrs Park down a flight of stairs. 

Mrs Park was rushed to the hospital soon after with Mr Park Jimin by her side. We have no news yet on her condition but we will keep you updated as soon as we hear from her husband or a representative.

Mrs Park's parents have refused to speak with regards to this situation but an insider has told reporters that they aren't worried about their youngest daughter, as they have always mistreated her. They have also stated that Mr and Mrs Kim are trying to get their eldest daughter out on bail saying that this is a misunderstanding.

However, the police have issued a statement that Miss Kim will not be allowed bail. We have no further news from them as of yet.

BTS has also issued a statement that they will not be promoting any of their songs or programmes whilst Mrs Park is in the hospital. Their representative has asked fans and the press to support their decision and to wait for their comeback eagerly. The band have asked people to respect their space during this difficult time.

If you are joining us now, Miss Kim Eujin, a former model, has been arrested for the attempted murder of her younger sister, Mrs Park Hana. When we hear further news about the condition of Mrs Park, we will keep you updated.

Mrs Park is, of course, married to Park Jimin, a member of the band BTS. They recently shared the good news of the birth of their son. However, due to Miss Kim Eujin, they are separated and someone close to the married couple, say they are trying to work everything out.

Miss Kim has been in the news recently for a DUI and had her license suspended for 3 months. An ex-fiance has revealed that she has always been trouble and a compulsive liar. He explained that he broke off their marriage because she was obsessed with Mr and Mrs Park, and said that she would do anything to break them up.

Many have come forward with information about Kim Eujin and how they have been mistreated by her and- news just in. 

Mrs Park is now out of surgery and in recovery. Her lawyer has said that he will not go into details about her condition but the surgery went well. 

Our thoughts are with Mrs Park and her husband and child.

Join us later where we will recap on this breaking news and hopefully have another update on this situation.