FIFTEEN

JAKE

"So what's the plan?" I asked Weston. "Ok so. Corey and Shawn are going to sneak into their house wearing black ski masks so that they can't identify them. Then they are going to inject them with something to make them sleep. After that they will take them to the basement prison here and when they wake up me and you will go in there wearing black ski masks and threaten them. Then once they agree we inject them to make them sleep and take them home. Then the next week we are going to their house again to make sure they are gone. Because we are giving them exactly 1 week to leave." Weston explained.

"That's great dude. And Bella wants to meet you." I said. "Really?" "Yeah. She wants to get to know the whole gang but I said that you can come over sometime and meet the whole family. Just dont say anything about the gang because the kids don't know." I said.

"Ok. When can I come over?" He asked. "I'll text everybody and ask if tonight will work." I said. I quickly texted the group chat called 'parenting club'.

I chuckled at the name. Brayden came up with it like 2 months ago. I immediately got a text back from all 3 of them saying yes. "Yeah you can come over tonight dude." I said. "Awesome. I'm nervous. I've never had a big family. What's it like?" He asked. "It's awesome. Never a dull moment I can tell you that." I chuckled.

Weston is like me. Both of his parents died and he lived alone since he joined the gang when he was 16. He is 19 now.

"Ok. Let's go to the store. I want to buy each of the kids something." He said. "Ok."

We got in the car and went to toys r us. "What do they like?" He asked. "Well Bailey likes barbies. Aiden likes toy cars. Ryan likes anything that will be messy. Landon likes basketball. And Eden likes makeup. And Elijah and Andrew likes baseball and football." I explained.

"Ok. Wait how old is Eden?" He asked. "10." I answered. "And she wears makeup?" He laughed. "Yeah. Just a little lit like that mascara stuff and lip crap." I said. "Ok."

So at toys are us he bought Bailey 3 new boy barbies and accessories because I told him that she only had girl barbies. He bought Aiden a new remote controlled monster truck and some hot wheels cars. And he bought Ryan a pottery kit and a couple packs of slime.

Then we went to hibbetts. He bought Landon a new basketball and basketball cards. He bought Elijah an Alabama football Jersey and a football. And for Andrew be bought a new Braves Jersey and some new baseballs.

Then we went to that girly store ulta. And there he bought Eden a natural eye shadow pallet. A lip gloss set. And makeup wipes. "Dude I feel like a girl because of all this shopping." He complained. "Me too bro. I gotta go get Bella. She is about to be off work. I already programmed the address into your GPS. Your welcome. Bye bro." I said and ran to my car.

I picked Bella up and we went home. "We're home." I said. "Belllllll." Aiden ran towards Bella. "Hey Aid." She picked him up and kissed his cheek. Then she put him back down. We went to the kitchen where everybody else was.

"Hey bro." Weston and me did our bro hug. "And you must be the famous Bella. Or as Jake calls you, sunshine." Weston chuckled. "Shut up man." I began to blush. "Yup that's me. It's nice to meet you west." She said. "Yeah. Same." He said.

"Weston dude. Thanks for the New Jersey. Mine was old and warn out." Elijah bro hugged West. "You bought the kids stuff?" Bella asked. "Yeah I know not fair." Kat fake pouted. "Bella I just want to say that Kathryn is hot." West whispered. But I could hear it. "Well you are her type. She always goes for guys with nice hair." Bella said.

"I'll wait until I get to know her better." He said. "Ok."

Pretty soon we all ate dinner. Kat cooked us some green been casserole and mashed potatoes. It was so good.

After that Elijah and Andrew cleaned up while the rest of us went to the living room. "So. Yall all live here?" Weston asked trying to start a conversation. It was funny because he knew that we all lived here.

"Yup. All 11 of us." Brayden chuckled. "How on earth do all of yall dit in this house?" Weston laughed. "Well. The little boys share a room. The little girls share a room. Elijah and Andrew share a room. And all of us older kids have our own. I have the basement room. The last available room." I explained. "Dang. It must be fun." Weston pointed out.

"Never a dull moment that's for sure." Kat said. "Yeah. And the more big kids that live here, the less that everybody has to work so we can all spend time together." Bailey said excitedly.

"Wait do you live alone?" Landon asked. "Yeah. It's fun but kind of boring too." Weston explained. "Every time we would spend the night at uncle Jake's old apartment, it was quiet." Eden said. "Yeah. My apartment is quiet." Weston said.

Eli and Andy came in the livingroom and we watched the Braves game. We won 3-1. One of those hits was by Acuna jr of course.

Weston went home soon and the kids went to bed. "So what's the plans for tonorrow?" I asked. "We are all taking off work tomorrow and Brayden is going to a Halloween party with Ashley after trick or treating." Bella explained. "And when we get home we will watch Halloween movies. Until 2 a.m." kat chimed in.

"Oh yeah. Eli's girlfriend has a little brother who is Bailey's age and she has to take him trick or treating so they are just going to go with us and we will drop them off at home around 1 a.m so they can watch some Halloween movies with us." Bella said. "Ok. That child is whipped." Brayden laughed.

"Shut up mr. 'I'm superman and Ashley is superwoman'." I laughed. "Look whose talking mr. 'Bella let's do a couples costume'." Now he is laughing. "I'm not whipped. Im just...not whipped." I shrugged.

Bella was blushing like crazy now. It was so cute. So I took a picture. "Why did you take a picture of me?" She tried to look angry but she just looked cute. So I took another one. "Run." She stated and I ran for my life.

She chased me all the way outside. Then my dumbass tripped and fell. Then she tripped over me and landed right on top of me.

"I like this view." I smirked. "Take a picture and it'll last longer." She smirked. "Maybe I will." I got my phone out and took a picture. She got off of me.

"Why do you do thattttt?" She asked. "You're adorable." I smirked. "Whatever." She started to walk away but I gripled her waist. "What are you doing?" She asked. "Something I should have done a long time ago." And without another word I smashed my lips against hers.