Twenty-Sixth Chapter

My eyes open. For a moment I have the urge to sit up and stretch my arms, but the second I try to the restraints on my wrists stop me. I groan suddenly feeling all the pain in my body. I continue to squirm around as much as I can despite the restraints.

"Darling, be still." The Doctor says as she walks up to me. She begins to undo the strange metal-like rope that's still tied around my entire body.

I groan. "Why does everything hurt?"

"You'll feel sore for about a day, despite the rope, you still managed to knock up your body a bit."

"Fun," I grumble.

Sitting up, I rub the bruises on my wrists. I take a peek down my shirt and shudder. Bruises wrap around my body where all the rope was. "Dang, I really banged myself up. What did I even do?"

"Well, I suppose just imagine having a seizure..."

I wait for a moment for her to continue, "And?"

"That's it."

The Doctor places the rope to the side, then Lucinda walks into the room, the door slid up to let her in. Lucinda struts right up to the Doctor, I'm not sure she's even noticed me yet. She places her hand on the Doctor's shoulder.

"Done yet?"

"Yes, Lucie-"

Lucinda cuts her off, diverting her gaze to the rope. Her eyes spark up with interest, then flicker to the Doctor's face. "You have a rope?"

The Doctor eyes her and frankly states. "That one isn't for sex."

Suddenly Lucinda blacks away, removing her hand from the Doctor's shoulder. "That's not what I-" She glances at me with blazing red cheeks, "I didn't mean-"

A wide smile appears on the Doctor's face. "Can't lie to a-"

"Mind reader." Lucinda finishes her sentence and rolls her eyes. "Whatever. I didn't mean that."

She looks at me with a glare. I stare back blankly, trying to hide my smile.