Chapter 8

Alison's POV

I woke up to the sound of my dad yelling. Oh god. I ran out of my bed as best a I could and jumped downstairs.

"JORDAN GO!"

"Sissy has to take me, I can't walk alone"

"I DONT CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU, JUST LEAVE THE HOUSE!"

"DAD?!" I yelled back

"ALISON TAKE YOUR DAMN BROTHER TO HIS DAMN SCHOOL!"

"DAD LEAVE HIM ALONE!"

"HOW ABOUT YOU LEAVE ME ALONE?!"

"NO, EVERYDAY I HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOUR STUFF, I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE DAD! BRUISES COVING MY BODY, MOM BEING GONE, JORDAN ONLY 3 YEARS OLD AND HE HAS TO DEAL WITH THIS! I CANT DAD!" As I said that tears streamed down my eyes, "YOU WERE THE BEST PARENTS EVER! NOW LOOK AT YOU GUYS, MOMS GONE, YOURE ALWAYS DRUNK, WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO? YOU ARE NOW GETTING MARRIED AGAIN, REPLACING MOM! HOW COULD YOU DAD!?" I grabbed Jordan and walked upstairs.

"What wrong sissy?" Jordan said looking at my bruises.

"Go get dressed. Where going somewhere."

"I have to go to daycare though"

"Ok, I'll drop you off" He went to his room to get ready.

I picked out black leggings, my 5SOS t-shirt and all black vans. I put my hair down wavy.

"Ready?"

"Ready!"

We went downstairs and quickly walked out the door.

We hopped in the car and I started to drive to his daycare.

When I reached it, we got out and I took him in.

"Hello, can you please sign in?" the front lady asked pointing at the sign in sheet.

"Ya, sure" I signed the paper. I walked him to class and people were staring. My arms were cover with bruises and so was my face. I said goodbye to Jordan and walked out.

I opened my door and got in. I put my head on the steering wheel and got in. Why, why does life have to be difficult? Tears formed in my eyes, one slipping from my right. Then I got a text.

From: Conrad

Hey, where are you?

To: Conrad

I am leaving the daycare, why?

From: Conrad

You said you were going to talk to me today

To: Conrad

I have school, I'll talk to you later ok?

From: Conrad

Finnnnneee

To: Conrad

Ok, see you later. Bye.

I started the car and exited the parking lot and headed to school.

I walked in. My second day. I can get through this. I slipped on my jacket hopefully I can avoid getting questions like, "why are there bruises" "what happened" and so on.

I walked over to Kennedy, who was sitting alone texting someone.

"Hey!" I said. She jumped a little and sad hi back.

"Where were you last night?"

"Oh I had to leave, my brother go out of daycare so I had to take him home."