Chapter 9

Alison's POV

I heard screaming. I quickly got up and ran down the stairs the best I could.

"What's going on?"

"Daddy...daddy hit me!"

"Dad!? He's three years old! Jordan go upstairs"

"Don't you tell Jordan what to do, that's my job."

"Dad, please don't take your anger on Jordan, take it on me instead." I said trying not to cry.

"Aww you're trying to save your brothers life?"

"Y-yes."

"Good, because once I'm done with you, I'll have a fresh one" he said smirking. He came closer and squeezed my wrist making my scars bleed and my hand turn purple.

"S-s-stop!"

"Well maybe you should have thought about that before you helped your brother out!"

"Dad, please stop, my hands turning purple!"

He held out his other hand and slapped me as hard as he could.

"D-dad!"

"DADDY LEAVE HER ALONE!"

"Go up stairs Jordan!"

"No Ali, he shouldn't be doing this!" Jordan walked over to our dad and hit him as hard as he could.

My dad started laughing, the smell of the beer filling the room. He kicked Jordan off, "JORDAN!" I cried. Jordan feel to the ground.

"Ali.."

"Dad?!" I released my hand from his and ran over to Jordan, "Dad, w-what did you do?"

He grabbed my by my hair, pulling out some, and pushed me to the side making my hit the corner if the coffee table. He stated hitting Jordan more and more.

"DAD! STOP!" I said as I was crying.

"Oh shut it!" he yelled.

"Daddy...dadd.." Jordan whispered. I looked at Jordan, he looked dead. What did he do?

I forced myself up and walked over to Jordan. I didn't know what to think. I started to hit my dad as hard as possible but my muscles gave up, so did Jordan. He, he's gone.

"Nooo!" I yelled. I fell to my knees and buried my face into my hands and sobbed. I got back up and punched my dad hard as possible and not having a care if he died too.

Then he turned around and looked at me straight in the eyes, then smiled a little, "really?"

He punched me in the stomach causing me to throw up everywhere. I fell to the ground, feeling dead. I liked it.

••••

Connor's POV

"When is she here?" I kept saying while pasting back and forth.

"Calm down"

"I texted her a hundred times, over the past three hours, what am I supposed to do?"

"Why don't we just go look for her then?" Toby asked. I nodded and we headed to our cars.

"Can you try calling her?" I asked Riley. He nodded and started calling. No answer.

We finally made it to her house and got out. No one was there. The door locked shut. "I'm going through the window and I'll let you in ok?"

They nodded as I headed to the back and climbed the tree. I opened the window and saw nothing but her bed and desk. On the desk was two pieces of paper. It read,