Secret Rendezvous

***Jake's POV***

    I stormed into the Albany General Hospital.  I was furious.  How could my own brother betray me like this?  Finally, I found his office.  I threw open the door and rushed in.  The face of my brother, Archer Dunhill, stared up at me.

    "Jake," he began in that smooth, cold tone he knew I hated, "What a... pleasant surprise.  I certainly wasn't expecting you." He glanced towards the door, looking anxious.  He probably didn't want to risk anyone coming in and finding him having a brotherly spat.

    I sneered.  I didn't give a damn about his co-workers.  I had a question, and I wasn't leaving until I got it answered.

    "Why the fuck did you send Aria a text about me?" I scoffed and gestured frantically with my hands.  "I mean, the entire point was to send texts about random people and get them overly paranoid, not set them on the right path."

    For once, my brother actually looked sorry.  "Look, Jake, that was CeCe.  Not me.  I didn't know until she told me and I was going to tell you, but..." he trailed off, looking slightly ashamed.

    Wow.  And here I was, thinking that my brother had actually changed.  "Wow, bro.  You're still the same lying, cheating scumbag from my childhood.  And CeCe's even worse.  I have no idea what you see in her, or why you married her."  I headed for the door, but stopped when I heard this.

    "So, is the Spencer plan still a go?"

    I turned around, then saw that my brother had put on a mask again.  Any trace of remorse or sorrow of any kind was gone.  Well then, I suppose what's done is done.  "Yeah, I'll contact our insider and tell her the plan right away."

    And with that, my brother walked past me and out of his office, leaving me in a stunned silence.

AN: Wow, I never knew that Jake's POV could be so fun to write in!  Who do you guys think is their inside informant???  I'll try to update soon.