Part 6

Katie woke up still sprawled across Achilles. It was still early, dawn was just breaking. Katie knew instantly what had awakened her. Achilles' hands were busy under her shirt. Katie didn't move. She liked the feel of Achilles' warm hands against the bare skin of her back. Somehow, Achilles had managed to undo her bra without her feeling it. His hands roamed from her waist to her shoulders and back again.

"Καλημέρα Κέιτι."

Katie smiled and snuggled closer to Achilles. "Good morning Achilles."

Achilles' hands made another path across her back. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No. I like the way your hands feel on me."

A contented hum rumbled through Achilles chest. Katie smiled and shifted so that she could run her fingers over Achilles' smooth taut stomach. Achilles paused in his ministrations to yank his shirt up so that Katie could have better access.

"Thank you."

"I know how much you like tracing my muscles."

Katie giggled as her mind flashing back to the first time she had seen Achilles without a shirt on. She had asked him if she could touch his muscles. From that day on, whenever Achilles took his shirt off, Katie would run her fingers over the hard muscles of his abdomen.

They lay there content with each other before Katie asked what time it was. Achilles shifted so that he could pull his phone out of his pocket.

"Not quite 6:30."

Katie sighed and sat up. Achilles hands trailed over her ribs and settled down at her hips. He gave her one of the looks that he seemed to reserve only for her. This look was the one where his one eyebrow went up slightly and his eyes grew intense. Katie loved and hated that look because it made her insides turn to mush and caused butterflies to start flying around her stomach. Only now did Katie realize the significance of that look.

A blush stole across Katie's cheeks as she tried to climb off the bed without touching Achilles which was damn near impossible. All Achilles did was chuckle as he moved to clasp his hands behind his head and watched Katie.

"Where are you going?"

Katie rummaged around in her unpacked bags looking for her workout gear. She spoke to Achilles over her shoulder. "It's time for mine and Titan's morning run." Katie stood up holding her clothes and gazed at Achilles who was all sprawled out in her bed. "Would you like to join us?"

Achilles chewed on his lip as he thought about it. Katie had to look away because it was sexy and was making her want to jump back in bed with Achilles. Movement on the bed made Katie look back over at Achilles. He was swinging his legs over the side of the bed and pulling one of his suitcases towards him.

"This will give me a chance to see the town you grew up in."

Katie turned her back towards Achilles as she changed. "I don't see how you can fall asleep in a suit. Isn't it uncomfortable?"

"Do you find it uncomfortable to fall asleep in your bra?"

Katie thought about that. "No, but it's not my favorite thing to do."

The mattress made noise as Achilles sat back down on it. Katie turned around to speak to Achilles. He was busy putting on his shoes. He smiled up at her and patted the bed next to him. Katie sat down and worked on getting her shoes on.

"I'd rather sleep naked, but I have slept in so many different places that I am not bothered by sleeping in my suit."

"Let me guess," Katie said as she stood and began pulling her hair back into a ponytail. "One of your many cousins pulled you out for a night of drinking and you were too drunk to find your way home so you just crashed where you were."