Chapter 7

Mr ALPHA ASS POV

                   She slipped into unconscious as soon as she confessed her feelings to me. I remember the day she mentioned crystal clearly.

              'Where the fuck are you doc?' I growl at her in the mind link. I can't see my Riley in this state, she looks weak and vulnerable and the thought I am the reason behind it makes me helpless too.

              She whimpers back a little, but I hear her hurried footsteps nearing this room.

               What is Riley hates me for giving her these scars, I will probably hate myself more if she hates me even a little bit.

              She gives me a nod of acknowledgment and respect as I do the same to her. "You may wait outside alpha" she informs and I nod my head at her as I walk out of the room.

             I sit on the floor near her door as  I close my eyes and let the tears fall freely again, once not caring that I am an alpha and I should stay strong. For once letting my emotions free, not minding the world who would think I am weak if they notice my tears.

              I can feel Alex and Evan's presence here, but I know they won't judge me for this tears. They stay quite and I know why, because the first minute they try to tell 'it's okay' I will stop showing any emotions and any sign of weakness.

              I close my eyes recalling the day she mentioned earlier...

Flashback

           "Alex and Evan, this is our plan to bring that pretty little thing down" I tell them my plan which is very simple actually.

           Evan should ask Riley to come with him and take her to the centre of the dense forest which only we know the way to enter and get outside. He will tell her to wait there and he gets out of the place. Rest, you know..she suffers in the middle of the forest alone in the midnight..

             I grin evilly at the thought of her tear stricken face in the middle of that scary forest. That place is mine, Evan and Alex's favourite place, it is like our secret place which no one knows.

             I look up to see them having their own evil grin etched onto their face. My parents died and now I am the alpha. I am 15 and I have already shifted and gifted with a beautiful wolf. Alex and Evan are soon to be the beta and gamma of the pack when they reach 18.

         I may be an alpha, but I am still a teenage boy and I refuse to forget how to enjoy my teenage life because I stepped into my alpha position soon.

            I go to school, I tease, bully, hangout with friends, but I also know how to manage my alpha work properly. I have never been blamed of being an improper alpha.

            "This is the payback for her because she messed with the wrong person" Alex says chuckling at the thought. I glare at him because I full well know that he is thinking about the yesterdays incident where she kicked me and I fell flat by my ass. It was amusing to see her anger when I mocked her of being a slut, which she never was, but I didn't expect her to kick me in full force.

              Evening comes pretty fast and Evan mind linked me that he have left her there already. I should be happy to make her fear me, but I am scared.

                What if something happens to her when she is alone? What if she is so scared that she will get a panic attack and die? What if she stumbles upon a branch and snap her neck, which is impossible by the way?

                 Endless IF questions are running in my mind which didn't let me rest at all.

                 I jump out of the window and shift into my wolf. I dash towards the place where she is, praying moon goddess that nothing have happened to her yet.

                 I come near the place where Evan told me he left her and shift into my human form. I put on the spare shorts which I find near a tree and I was about to shout when I see her curled near the tree root.

                     My mind started panicking seeing her in that state and I run towards her only to see her sleeping peacefully there without a care in the world and of the dangers lurking in the dark.

            She is beautiful, very beautiful and she is the first girl to disrespect me in this pack. I want to punish her and show her her place but I couldn't, because she is the only person who see me as Ryan, not alpha Ryan.

               I sit in front of her and look at her, I know it's creepy, but what I should say it is the only chance I get to see her this closely. People think I hate her because she disrespects me, but only Alex and Evan know that I admire her personality.

          I climb up the tree she is sleeping under and lay on a branch careful not to disturb her. There I know she is mine to tease and mine to protect, with that I sleep uncomfartably in that place.

PRESENT

             The doc comes out of the room with a small smile "She is alright alpha. She just needs plenty of rest for a day or two. Her scars will be there permanently, but other than that she is all good" she smiles as she walks away.

             I enter in the room staring at my mate who is currently looking at the wall. "I thought I lost you forever" I whisper as I sit on the bedside chair and take her hand in mine. She gives me a small smile and looks at me, memorizing each and every inch of my face as I do the same.

          "I love you Riley" I tell her as I peck her in the corner of her mouth "very much" I whisper as I peck the small curl of her lips due to her smile.

           I lay my forehead on her side of the head as she is lying down by her stomach. I kiss her side of the forehead and let her take the rest she needs right now. I promise myself that I will do anything in my power to protect her...