Chapter Six

Why now... Just when Danny and I had agreed to patch things up and move on, maybe we could have even been gaming together at one point, but now... No. 

It seems he moved on pretty fucking quick. I'm so done, I need a smoke and a stiff drink. 

I feel like shit. I wish I didn't love Danny but I just can't let go of him that easily. I love him, and he's moved on to someone else. I suppose I can't hate him for that but he knows where I work, he didn't have to come swanning in with his new piece like that. 

I shut myself in my room and poured myself a drink. I know I probably shouldn't smoke in the house but I really don't want to leave my room and have Tom see me like this. I can't tell anyone what I'm feeling, mostly because I have no-one to tell.

Maybe I just need to move on, I know I can't have him back. I lied to Tom when I said to him I didn't want to date anyone. I don't think I can face him... 

What if the next time Tom invites Danny over he brings his girlfriend too? Or what if he brings her on tour? I don't think I could handle that. If she does come then I'm definitely not going. 

I really need to tell Tom. I can't keep this from me, it feels like it's rotting me from the inside out. I need to talk to Danny too and tell him how I feel but I know he doesn't feel the same, especially with this new girlfriend of his.

I'm just going to have to act surprised when or if we get to meet her, try be polite and happy for him even though it'll be killing me inside. I can't hide the fact I'm still in love with him but I don't think I can tell him either. I have to tell Tom.