[P R O L O G U E]

"Edrice Khepri?". Edrice looked up when her name was called, a woman standing in the doorway of a meeting room in Maranello, at headquarters of Scuderia Ferrari. "Yes, that's me". Edrice smiled and took her bag with her. "I'm Stefina, PR agent and media team leader". The blonde smiled and shook her hand. Edrice followed the woman into the room. The Ferrari driver himself was seated at the long, ebony table, his phone in his head and his thumbs rapidly moved over the keyboard. "Charles? This is Edrice". The driver quickly lifted his head from his phone, a blush covering his cheeks when he realized he could come across as very rude being on his phone like that. "Ciao, Edrice". He blurted out, not sure if he had to speak English, French or Italian. Charles reached her his hand and she shook it with a smile.

"Hi, it's so great to meet you. Thank you for your time". Edrice sat down on the chair and his eyes fell on her again, a bit stunned by how gorgeous she is. Her pure chocolate eyes sparkled when they looked back at him, a bright smile exposing her pearly white teeth and her lips were Ferrari red, however it wasn't annoying, it matched her olive skin perfectly. "I know you from something". Charles spoke up. "That's a good start". His PR chuckled. "Edrice has contacted the media team with a great idea". Stefina looked over at the Egyptian and she nodded, her long, dark hair falling over her shoulder with the movement of her head. "I'm from the IGTV series and the YouTube channel of the ECG, Egyptian Car Girls...". Before she could continue her story, Charles cut her off. "Oh, I watch you guys sometimes!". His cheeks heated up again, a boyish grin curling his lips.

"Great, but how about you join us instead of watching our videos?". Edrice asked and his grin widened. "Really? Will I be the special guest?". Charles asked and she nodded. "As you perhaps know, we have a weekly challenge where we do something a fan has send in. Last time it was beating the laptime of Formula E driver Daniel Abt on the Hockenheimring, with a Mercedes GTR, a while before it was driving a supercar with stiletto's, it goes all kinds of ways". She elaborated and his eyes slightly widened at the thought of having to shift and press pedals with heels on his feet. "Are you up for it?". She asked, looking at Stefina for a moment when Charles was obviously hyped to join them. "Of course, I'll make sure my agenda is reserved for you and arrange it with my trainer and all". Charles nodded seriously now, realizing he couldn't keep sitting there as if he was a kid in a candy store.

"Amazing. I think your visit was shorter than planned, Edrice?". Stefina asked when they stood up and before Edrice could reply, Stefina's phone rang and she apologized while walking out of the room to pick it up. Edrice looked at Charles with a smile, his crystal eyes somehow still focused on her. "Let me walk you out". He smiled back and his hand gently brushed over her lower back. It made her raise her eyebrows a bit with a Cheeky smile as he seemed to regain his confidence and act like the tough Ferrari driver. "You drive that?". He asked when they stood outside and Edrice unlocked the doors of her Audi A7. "Sometimes". She chuckled and he gnawed at his bottom lip at the sight of the sleek, grey Audi. A stunning vehicle for sure. "Gorgeous car, pretty driver. You have taste". Charles mentioned with a teasing voice, his hands pushing in the pockets of jeans.

"Thank you, Mr. Leclerc". Edrice chuckled and opened the door of the car, leaning her hand on top of it. "Are you a good driver?". He asked then and she looked back up at him. "Are you?". She replied and Charles let out a breathy laugh, looking down at the ground for a moment before his hands slid out of his pockets and held the door of her car open. "Can I do anything to make you lose whatever challenge it's going to be?". He grinned and she rolled her eyes. "No". She stated, starting the engine and the 420 horsepowers under the bonnet. "But you can quench your thirst with gasoline, Charles". Her red lips curled upwards once more before she pulled the door close, driving out of the parking spot in reverse and leaving Charles there. He chuckled at himself when he watched her leave, his teeth biting into his lower lip again to try and suppress the idiotic grin that wanted to break through again and again.

This challenge was surely going to be fun.

A/N; hi guys, thanks so much for voting for Charles, I'm looking forward to write this out further and develop the characters. I wanted to do something completely different and let the female character in the story also be involved with cars and let her be a total badass driver who knows a lot about cars and doesn't need a man (eventually she'll need Charles ofc, I mean who doesn't need a Charles in life). As Always, let me know what you think!

TAGLIST(ignore if you don't read fics): legolaslover1 hufflepufferniffler brauni2001 f1_girl97 ilinca66 VettelFerrari MariGraceRosejeannetx hollybowxoxo BernadetteJoey LLeclerc SevenColoredRainbow f1fan33 emz353 sof_f1

Main inspiration (songs): Ecstacy - Normandie & Fuel - Metallica