first day of hell

"Alex!" I quickly sat up on my bed , looking around me as if I lost something. I was drenched in sweat. I looked to my side to see my sister standing beside me looking very worried

"Alex are you okay?"
"Yea, yea. Just a weird dream"
"Okay then, get up. It's your first day of school and you don't want to be late now, huh?"
"Fuck off carmen, you don't tell me what to do" I said as I pulled the covers off of my sweating body.
"And you don't talk to me like that" she said, leaving my room and stuffing her face with a doughnut.
"I hate you!" I screamed so she could hear me
"I love you too sis!" She screamed back.

Now don't get me wrong, I love my sister. What I hate is, being told what to do, and ever since our parents passed, she had been doing so and it's starting to get on my nerves.

Nonetheless i climbed out of bed and made my way to the bathroom.

XXX

"Do you need a ride to school?" My sister said from the kitchen.
"No luke is here" I peaked my head from the kitchen entrance "oh, and you should slow down on those doughnuts, they'll go straight to your thighs" i said and ran towards the door. I can hear her gasping from inside as i left the house. I know my sister is a little bit too obsessed with "being perfect" so being the awsome sister that I am,i tease her about it.

"LUKEY!"
"LEX!" Luke, my bestfriend, mocked my enthusiasm "somebody looks excited for school" luke smirked.
"Actually, no. But I'm on the verge of having a mental breakdown so I'm trying to hide it with fake excitement" I smiled widely at the tall lanky boy with ocean blue eyes that stood infront of me.

Luke chuckled and walked to the other side of the car."well, prepare yourself to the real breakdown when finals come around" he said then entered the car and started the engine. I groaned loudly as I followed his actions and got into the car too.

XXX

"Can you believe it's our last year?" I said while we walked into the familiar building that hasn't been touched ever since the last time we were here,and examined the familiar faces walking in different directions in the hall. "Like, we only have nine months left till we get out of this he-"
"Wait wait wait" luke interrupted me and blocked my way by putting his arm against me.
"Who are those?"

XXX

Hey y'all. It's my first story yeyy. I really don't know how to feel about this but eh ,we'll see what happens.
I hope you enjoy:)
                                    ~A