Chapter 9

~ A year later ~

Yukio's POV

I was a terrible brother to Rin, and I know that I deserve to feel like this.

But, instead of moping around and dwelling on the past, I will use this experience to become better and grow as a person, and to pass on my knowledge to others I happen to come in contact with.

I am helping the others move on, and they now understand why Rin did such a thing. They have really bonded and are now treating each other with total respect and kindness. Yes, they still have their quarrels like every other person, but everyone always makes a point to listen to each side of the argument before making a decision.

I smile sadly as I unfold Rin's letter once again.

Dear Yukio,

Thank you for our childhood. Even if you hate me now, I enjoyed our time together.

I'm leaving Kuro to Konekomaru, since I don't think you could deal with having him around. I hope that's okay.

Please don't forget all of our happy memories together. I want you to be happy, okay?

I love you so much.
Rin

"I love you too, Nii-san."

~~~~~~~

Big oof. I'm ending it here because I know I'll prolly never touch this story again, except maybe to actually add a fucking cover to it.

Or not. I'll keep you guys guessing.....

Thank for read book. 😁

#notspon read my art book pls

It's stuff I actually draw. I should really update it tho....

Bai