4

Alex

Watching her sing along to Uzi as we were in the car made me like her even more.

It's hard for me to admit but Kaylee is just so gorgeous, I can't even wrap my mind around how lucky I am to live in the same house as her now.

I've always seen her instagram and everything because of banks, but she's even prettier in person.

After about 20 minutes of carpool karaoke and trying to annoy her while she was driving, we finally pulled up in front of target.

While we were walking into the store she whipped out her camera and started talking, with me right next to her in the frame.

"Hey guys so Alex here.." She said pointing the camera towards me as a waved.

"-Is with me and we decided we're just going to dare each other to do stupid stuff in target, not very original but it is what it is." She laughed.

God, her laugh is so cute.

"Okay where do you want to start?" She looked at me.

"I dare you, to go grab a pregnancy test with it still in the box and yell that your pregnant." I chuckled, knowing this was about to be hilarious.

"I hate you." She laughed along walking towards the pregnancy tests.

She looked towards me as I was holding the camera in her direction.

"I'M PREGNANT!" She yelled much louder than I expected she would go for and started jumping up and down pretending to be all exited.

I was probably shaking the camera way too much but I just couldn't contain my laughter.

People stared from all directions and I just loved that she didn't care.

She walked back towards me, a glare held on her face.

"Your turn now, I dare you to jump into those ball things, whatever it's even called." She grinned.

"Easy." I passed her the camera.

She snickered, knowing this could only end one way, and it definitely was not going to be good for me.

I climbed the top of the shelves and jumped into the ball section attached to the front, completely breaking off the skinny metal cages that surrounded them.

Next thing we knew, the balls were all over the floor and Kaylee was practically rolling on the ground.

An employee was making their way over to us and of course, we got kicked out, and banned for life from the target.

We ran out laughing explaining how we got kicked out to the vlog before stopping it recording.

We drove home but I wish we could've been there longer. I really love spending time with Kaylee but I know that if I hang around her too much Banks is going to want a word with me, and that is not a conversation I would like to have.

I told her to meet me in my room once she's ready for the party later and she nodded her head letting me know she would.

Kaylee

I hung out in my room with Sommer for the rest of the afternoon vlogging, and we decided to end the video once it was starting to get dark out.

"Before I change into party clothes can you take a pic of me for my instagram?" I asked her.

"Of course." She grabbed my phone from my hands.

———-

sommerray, thefazedapt and 456,339 others likedkayleebengtson newest member of cloutgang

kayleebengtson newest member of cloutgang. new vid tomorrow.

banks 🤑🤑

sommerray photo credsss

fan1 I love you!!

thefazeadapt very pretty kaylee

kayleebengtson @/thefazedapt ☺️☺️

fan2 YES FINALLY SHES IN CLOUTGANG ALSO UM WE SEE YOU ALEX ^^

fan3 watch out for banks 🤪 @/thefazeadapt

———

I changed into a silky red dress and put my hair down, curling it making sure my curls look nice.

Sommer did my makeup, making sure to use a bright red lipstick to make my red dress pop even more.

I loved my look once I was finally finished and I decided it was time to go see Alex.

"I gotta go see Alex, he wanted me to come to his room once I got finished."

"Ooh get some Kaylee!" She got up jumping.

"Shut up it's not like that." I glared at her trying to contain my laughter.

"Maybe for right now, but just you wait, I have hope for this." She sent me a wink.

"Ugh stop! I gotta go see him now actually so bye love you!" I yelled stepping out of my room.

—————————————

+++
party is next chapter :)