7

hi guys! I'm soooo sorry I haven't updated in such a long time tbh I just forgot about this book but I will be continuing it! Thanks for all the love <3

Alex

Watching her walk away from me was like torture. Every step she took was like she was slipping away more and more.

I knew that it was wrong to give false hope, but she had to eventually understand that she was Ricky's sister. Right?

If she was anyone else I would, I really would, go for it with her.

But Banks means a lot to me, I've known him for such a long time and I'm not willing to throw away his trust for a relationship.

She'll come around.

*at lunch*

"THE FOOD IS HERE!" I heard Frazier's voice boom throughout the house.

One by one people came flooding out of their rooms to eat, like always.

I sat across from Kaylee, hoping she would at least look at me, but all she did was look down at her plate.

"You feeling okay kay?" Ricky furrowed his brows concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine, just feeling a little sick." She gave a weak smile.

My eyes stayed glued on her, and I watched her smile vanish the second all eyes were off her.

Ricky went up behind her chair to give her a quick hug, and when I made eye contact with him he could tell something was up.

"Did something happen?" He mouthed, not actually speaking out loud.

I looked away from him, knowing I'd eventually have to talk with him later.

Kaylee

Lunch was rough, he just had to sit directly across from me.

I don't know what game he's trying to play but I will not be hidden or shoved aside.

He won't get me back that easy.

I figured he'd be just as proud of us and where we were going as I was, but guess I was proven wrong.

My eyes immediately snapped up when I heard my door click open.

Relief washed over me when I realized that it was only Sommer.

"Hey kay, are you.. genuinely okay? You seemed a little off at lunch." She said.

"Hey, uh I've been better. Things just didn't work out with the whole Alex situation." I blew stressed air out of my mouth.

"Wait you guys actually liked each other?" Her jaw dropped.

I sent her a pleading look for her to drop it, and she understood.

"Okay never mind.. Why not?" She cocked her head to the side, clearly taken off guard.

"He can't even try for us, simply because I'm related to Ricky. It's ridiculous." I rolled my eyes.

"That's bullshit! If you really like someone you would do whatever to be with them, I'm gonna rip his face off I swea-"

"That won't be necessary." I cut her off.

"What I need is to get him out of my head, forget about him." My mind drifted.

"Then that's exactly what we're gonna do." She smiled.

After 2 hours of getting ready together and jamming to our favourite songs, it's safe to say I was already feeling better.

We walked down the stairs and instantly caught the attention of all the guys, who were hanging out in the living room.

"Woah where are you guys headed?" Roman looked us up and down.

"We're going out!" Sommer did a little dance which made all of us chuckle.

"But someone needs to go with you, to watch out for all the fucking creeps?" Alex grew annoyed.

"It's a girls night. I don't remember you ever caring before?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

He shrugged it off but failed to hide his frustration.

"Bye guys love you!" Sommer yelled before grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the room.

kayleebengtson don't smile at me.
tagged: sommerray

rice sisss

banks don't have too much fun 😤

kayleebengtson @rice broooo

alissaviolet I LUV U BUTTERCUP

fan1 so pretty

thefazeadapt like fan1's comment

fan2 we see you liking alexxx

sommerray BABE