Chapter 8

*Galaxia's POV*

It's been a few days since Hali and his brothers left town. I began to miss them so much, I just hoped they return soon. Julia invited me over to her slumber party this weekend, I couldn't say no, and the day before we all went for a little shopping uptown. The girls pulled me all over the shops at the mall I had no idea where to start. We stopped at a small DIY Jewellery shop and I was thrilled. We made quite a number of jewellery to be sold at the shop and bought for ourselves. While doing them, I remembered the small hairclip Hali gave me. I became a bit awkward wearing hair accessories nowadays, thank God Julia brought me to this store. I took the thunderbolt emblem off the clip and set it aside. I took some tiny black and red diamonds and glued them onto the emblem. Last but not least I made a tiny hole and put a locket chain through the hole. Before I tied it around my neck, I polished it with some clear nail polish and waited for it to dry. It didn't take long. As I waited, I continued creating different ones, assembling them to match the elemental brothers' emblems. I never felt like I'd forget about them for once to enjoy myself while it lasts. All this time, I was really down, and none of my thoughts could disappeared either. But when these girls helped cheered me up it felt as if I left those responsibilities for a moment.

After finishing up our charms, we paid for them and headed home. We didn't bother to eat at the mall coz Julia's mom told us that she had a batch of cookies at home freshly baked. She knew how much we all loved cookies, that we hurried back home. We got a lift home from Julia's sister. Due to the exhaustion, I just slept during the whole way back. As we reached Julia's place, Julia woke me up and pulled me into the house just to smell the smell of fresh cookies inside. Just as I was about to reach for a cookie, my phone rang. I checked it out to see it was Thorn calling me on FaceTime! The girls panicked and then there's me standing with the phone just smiling. I held the phone by my eye level and answered. It was quite surprising.

Thorn: Hey Galaxia!!

Galaxia: Hey~! Why the sudden call?

Thorn: Guess what? My brothers and I went to an amusement park while waiting for our dad to pick us up and then I pulled Blaze and CyCy to this HUGE rollercoaster. When we were on board we heard someone screaming. Blaze and I turned to see Hali screaming like crazy!

Galaxia: Haha poor guy.. You guys had fun there?

Blaze: You bet we did!

Thorn: Oh and our mom's getting better so we'll be going back soon.

Galaxia: Can't wait.. ^^

Ice: Oh yeah? Or are you excited to know that "he's" coming back to town? *grins*

Galaxia: Well um..

T, B: =v=

Galaxia: Fine, you got me. Well yeah I guess. It's been awhile.

Blaze: Don't worry we'll be back by tomorrow.

Galaxia: Wait really??

Thorn: Yep! Our dad booked us a flight. We can't stay long so we're going home tomorrow.

Galaxia: That's great! ^^

Thorn: You can come to the airport to see us if you want

Galaxia: I won't miss a second.

Thorn: Ayee! We'll hang up for now. Gotta go pack! Bye!

Galaxia: See ya.. *hung up the call, turns*

J, K, H: =v=

Galaxia: What?

Julia: Looks like someone's excited now that her crush's coming back to town~