Prologue

(October 31, 2016)

"Hang on... We're almost there,"

Two teenagers were lost in the forest and couldn't get out until they got ambushed by a pack of wolves. As soon as the wolves ran away, the girl was badly wounded and the boy had to get them both out of the forest as fast as they could. He walked for hours and found a way out. He ran up to the exit of the forest to get help but as soon as he reaches there, he realises the girl's heartbeat is slowly stopping. He fell onto his knees and hugged her. He was full of guilt of what he did. He regretted bringing her into the forest with her. He regretted everything. He slowly walked to a house and sought help from the house owner. They got in a car and straight to the hospital, the girl was dying. They reached the emergency room minutes later. As they thought it was too late, she was alive again. The doctor came out with some terrible news, saying that she had hit her head hard and lost her memories completely. He tried to confront her to make sure it wasn't real, but it wasn't a joke. He tried asking her if she remembered him.

"I'm sorry, but I think you've mistaken me for someone else,"

The boy was shocked. He couldn't believe it all. The doctor diagnosed her with some kind of amnesia or memory loss that caused her to forget every moment of her life. The boy was devasted. He had no choice but to leave the girl alone with her parents. He went back to his brothers place and locked himself up in his room. He wanted to move on from what happen. He wanted to start anew, and forget about her. He tried everything but none of them worked. He wished that if he was in her shoes right now, so that she could be safe. But he knew it was too late.

His six brothers never knew what happened and tried to persuade him to tell them what happened, but he never told them exactly what happened. The eldest brother, however, came to know what happened and tried to comfort his brother to gain courage and stay strong. The eldest told his other brothers about his problem and wanted to help as well. They tried almost everything by the book so he could try to forget, but none of them worked at all. One day, a close friend of theirs suggested that he went to meet a therapy psychiatrist. And so he did. After a few meet-up, he knew that he could move on after what happened. He tried to persuade himself to let go of the past and move on with the future. In order to keep the two away from each other, they decided to move back to Pulau Rintis, where they came from.

'KIA Main Departure Hall'

He just can't believe he's really leaving the girl he only had and loved so much. His brothers felt the same, as they were really close with since primary school. Once they get on the plane, they knew their lives are gonna change forever.

End of Prologue