Ayesha 💠

The people that claim they hate you & don't support you be the main ones watching your every move 😂

Ayesha Taylor: Bad and bougie 💫🖤

"How tf Miracle in love already. I hate bitches."Some thot comment towards Miracle while she was all boo'd up with Lucas, she stepped up still holding onto his hand.
"Bitch I've known him for 2 years, don't speak on me you clown ass bitch. You wanna get yo ass knocked out? Go find somebody to love yo broke bitch ass."Aye when a nigga doing everything right ain't no time frame on shit! I was sipping on my wine looking pretty and dare a bitch to try me cause I like to fight. Miracle eyed me then look at the other direction where Darrin was standing, I already was sitting with this dude I came here with and he look at me wondering why I'm so tensed all of sudden when Darrin came over doing his brotherly hug with Lucas before addressing me.
"Who's this clown you got flossing on your arm Ayesha?"
"Man step back this my girl so stepped tf back before you get blast on."The dude I came in with name is Juan and he took out his gun pointing towards Darrin but he wasn't showing no fears at all.
"She's MINE when we arguing 🤷🏽‍♂️she's MINE when we break up 💔she's MINE when we not talking 😕so don't get your hopes up thinking she's yours."He took me away from Juan going the opposite direction which was outside. I pulled away pushing him and walking back to the party. "Is you fucking that nigga now? I see you gotten thick, are you pregnant by that clown?"I chuckled turning around facing him slapping the shit out of his face.
"Yep, I'm having a little clown baby."I told him rubbing my belly being petty while laughing and he gotten tight that he ended up storming inside punching the daylights out of Juan not caring if he gotta gun or not. Miracle ran over to me asking about what I told Darrin to make him punch Juan like that so I told her and we busted out laughing.
"Girl we both know that you only fucking on Darrin and having his kids, now you gotta explain to him that you're not pregnant."Lucas grabbed Darrin away from Juan before bullets start flying but it was too late cause Juan shot at him three times in the shoulder, leg and chest. It's all my fault I knew that I shouldn't told Darrin I was pregnant with Juan knowing how crazy he can get so I just ran and jumped in the car and spat home not caring about leaving Juan since I was his ride. Miracle and Lucas kept on calling back to back which was getting on my nerves so I turned it off, just crying in bed.

It been two days since I been crying my eyes was puffy and I haven't ate a decent meal. Miracle informed me that Darrin was still in the coma and that the police had arrested Juan, somebody at the party snitched on him. I went up to seen him for the first time and I couldn't stand to see him being hook up to all them monitors so I ended up going back home. Lucas on the other hand been staying up at the hospital since he got admitted, could nobody make him leave it was like he was running shit. He mad at me cause it's my fault that Darrin laying in the hospital bed fighting for his life, he kept dogging me all in my face and yelling so I disappear without telling nobody shit. Miracle the only one who know where I'm staying at til everything cool off, she been keeping me up to date on Darrin and he woke up finally but his breathing is a little slow which put him on a breathing machine. At work doing a double just to earn some extra money when Miracle texted telling me that Darrin is asking for me to see him... I couldn't just leave work to go see about him at the moment so he going have to wait.