Miracle 💌

Not on my level bitch I'm passed that been there, done that, catch up and I'm not worried because I know you can't keep up. Slow bitches get left.😂😂😂

Miracle:

Miracle:

"For all the times you stuck by my side never one time trying to walk out on me even when I didn’t know what I wanted out of life you continuously showed your love for me and let me know that when I felt that all was lost I always had you and for that I will always love you Miracle Amir Watts I would feel like a fool if I let YOU the only true thing to ever come in to my life besides my kids slip away I just want to say thank you  for coming in to my life and now to spend the rest of your life with me Mir soon to be Mrs. Cole I love you."Lucas had proposed to me in front of millions of people at the concert, I was excited the baby feel like she's doing flips. It seem like Ayesha was more excited then me tho she kept admiring the ring and squeezing me in a hug with tears rolling down her face. Wiping it away and hugging her back she stepped back some and rubbing on my belly. Darrin and Lucas was having they brotherly talk before we went back to the house since me being sleepy. Before we stepped outside some tricking ass bitch trying to run towards me just look at Lucas like nah that's not happening. Idgaf how tired I am don't never push pass me just to look at my nigga.
"I’ll flirt with your nigga right in front of you."She said all proudly and just smiling away.
"Bitch I wish you would cause I’ll drag you right in front of him too sis don’t play with me."I bumped her shoulder walking away grabbing Lucas hand as I walked to the car. Can't stand these hoes they won't stop fucking with you til it's time to drag they asses up and down the street while beating they ass black and blue. Amber bringing my baby Amira over and she staying for a couple of days. Lucas be thinking that I'm stealing his daughter from him but that's not true at all. Ayesha came over pacing back and forth because she had found out that she's pregnant.
"Mir I can't be pregnant! I need money now that it's a baby coming soon."She pulled at her hair, laying my hand on her shoulder so she can stop and sit down.
"Ayesha, only way we gone see cash is if we take a bank."Laughing at her facial expressions cause she look like she wanted to choked me out for making that comment.
"Nah I'm not robbing no damn bank! It gotta be another way to earn some fast cash."We was in deep thoughts for a good twenty minutes when a lightbulb went over my head giving me a idea 💡.
"Wait ain't Darrin rich he got stacks of money put up in a hidden safe. Now that you're pregnant with his baby you don't have to worry about money. Our niggas rich remember?"Trying to at least lighten up the mood getting her to smile but she still had that same sad look written on her face.
"No, I don't wanna depend on Darrin all the time I wanna make my own money. And I don't wanna depend on my brothers either. Idk what I'm a do now."She began crying in her hands when Lucas and Darrin came walking through the door trying to figure out why is Ayesha crying. My phone ding in my hands as I received a text from my ex Aaron but I ignored it cause of Lucas looking over me and he seen my text messages. He snatched my phone outta my hands and throwing it on the wall cracking the screen.
"You still fucking around with your ex again? You want him back? Please let me know now Miracle."He pushed past me going to fill his glass up with some kool aid that I made earlier. Darrin had took Ayesha upstairs to tried and calm her down, the way he treating her is everything right now. "Hello are you there? Answer me I'm not talking to myself."
"No I don't want him back we just talk and created a friendship that's it. He knows that I'm pregnant and engaged to you. All I want is you!"I yelled the last part going upstairs to the bedroom getting out my other phone that I used as a back up since Lucas known for breaking my phones when he mad. He has really bad anger and it is annoying.
"Man shut up lying because I read y'all conversation through text Mir stop all that lying! If you want him back I won't even be mad because you made up yo choice on who you really wanna be with fr."Me being mad is like a world war II it get crazy and he's taking me to that level, throwing the lamp that's on the table at his head and knocking over the table. He was trying to blocked everything that I was throwing at him.
"I'm out! Watch out Lucas!"I packed up some of my clothes and hygiene products in the bag leaving out the door. Ignoring him calling my name and went over to Aaron's house since that's where I'm staying at for awhile. Soon as I put my overnight bag in the guest room Aaron was all over me resting his head on my shoulder and rubbing my belly.

Removing myself away from him pushing him aside as I walked to see if he had any groceries in the kitchen because he stay running outta food by making all these big meals when it be only him here.
"Mir baby I still got feelings for you! I love you my baby."He came pulling me closed to him nibbling on my ear and licking all around it while sucking on it at the same time. He knows what tf he doing and it ain't about to happen I'm still engaged with Lucas even though we're not on the best of terms right now I'm not about to give my body up to my ex boyfriend. Surprisingly that he gotta a lot of groceries in the house so I decided to make dinner. Aaron had gave up messing with me and went to play 2k in the front room with his shirt off, it's getting hot in here.