Amber 🤸🏽‍♀️

Never disrespect the woman that made sure you was good, when nobody else did.

Amber:

"I remember fucking with you so heavy to where if I thought about you being with another bitch I got sick to my stomach 😩 I remember blowing up phones sending hella text messages worrying about where you was & if you were ok 🙄 I remember being soo in love I didn't listen to nobody not even my momma 😂 I remember giving you the last dollar I had to my name just to make sure you were straight 🤞🏾😔 I remember you giving up on me when I was going through shit and I remember the day I let that hurt go & finally walked away & now I remember not to trust another nigga with my heart."I told to my ex boyfriend Lucas he broke up with me when I was battling depression because my Nana died, he went to start up another damn relationship with some girl name Mir smh. I wish that I never ran into him at this grocery store and I know he's with his girl because he can't grocery shop.
"Sorry, but that's not why I left you. And I damn sure didn't give up on you because I was going through some shit myself. I had separate myself from you to go clear my head and talk to my mama. You kicked me outta the house when you knew I didn't have anywhere to go that's why I broke it off with you so don't blame everything on me."His girl came around the corner with a cart full of food looking so concerned like she heard our conversation. He look over his shoulder seeing how upset his girl was looking and he told her that they leaving without looking back. Yes I kicked him out my house but that's because I wanted him to hurt just how much I was hurting... I didn't knew that he was going through some because he never addressed it with me. We don't never communicate with one another. I left and went to go get my daughter which is Lucas baby from my mama's. I hid my pregnancy away from him because he wasn't the one I wanted to be pregnant by, my daughter now one years old.

My mama always ask me who is her father and I'll always make up an excuse on who it is

My mama always ask me who is her father and I'll always make up an excuse on who it is. Amira Renee Cole look just like her daddy it's no denying her at all, my older sister had name my daughter because we made a bet. I'm a let Lucas know about his daughter the next time I see him again and Amira will be with me, I can't keep letting him forget about her.
"Amber let's go take Amira to the park today it's nice outside."Ashanti which is my older sister said sitting on my bed. She had been there throughout my whole pregnancy and help me raised Amira, she won't tell me where she got the name from.

At the park:
Pushing the stroller and talking to my sister and her mind, was somewhere else.
"Ohh there go your baby daddy, you going to let him know about Amira?" Lucas was enjoying ice cream with his girl at the picnic table it was like they in love, I remember that was me with him.
"Yeah come on."I pushed the stroller over to them making Lucas rolled his eyes. "Lucas,"I took Amira out letting him see his daughter but he wasn't too pleased to see her.
"Don't tell me this my fucking daughter Amber! You never told me anything about you being pregnant, that can't be mines."That hurt but I know it's my fault for not telling him sooner, Ashanti jumped in the conversation covering for me when I didn't say anything.
"Sorry to break to you playboy but my niece is your kid. I been trying to tell my sister to let you know that she was pregnant but she didn't want to. Amira is your daughter."Lucas look to his side seeing that his girl walked away in another direction and he chased after her bringing her back.
"I need a DNA.... "Miracle look at him crazy like he had two heads shaking her head laughing.
"DNA test? Boy that baby look just like you qpwm you going to help take care of your daughter. Your mama didn't raised no dead beat and I'm a let her know that she gotta grandbaby."Lucas look at me and I gave him the signal to get her, how he held Amira close to his chest and she doing the same really melt my heart.
"You can spend time with her and maybe your girl can do her hair cause I don't anybody who knows how to." That's why I wanted a baby boy cause I can't do hair at all and Ashanti can't either and my mama been wanted me to do something to Amira hair so she can look like a little girl.
"I'll be happy to do her hair it's not a problem with me. Bae you wanna spend time with your daughter today?" At first he was a little hesitant about it but soon gave in to spending time with Amira.
"Yeah that's cool,"he look down to Amira sleeping on him. "I'll send an address where you can bring her shit over."He seem so rude to me but we had exchange numbers before they left in another direction. Ashanti reached over and hugged me super tight and told me that we're going out to have some fun. Fun!