Kianna😻

You swear you know me... because you heard my name. But if you ever really met me... you would know the game. Drama never ends and haters are all the same. They smile in your face😊 and spit on your name! 🍸🚶🏽‍♀️🚶🏽‍♀️🚶🏽‍♀️🚶🏽‍♀️

Kianna Cruz: Pussy dope, I'm the dope dealer and if your pussy good then it shouldn't have to maintain a broke nigga

My friend got her heartbroken last night. She called me crying, we didn't talk or nothing. I just sat there and let her cry it out. She didn't want to talk, she just wanted someone to be with her. She eventually ended up falling asleep otp but I didn't hang up. Sometimes all people need is emotional support. Sometimes they need someone to be there for them. My friends will know I will forever have them! My love for them has NEVER faded. Regardless if you're best friend goes back to something that breaks their heart 100 times, it's your job as a friend to be there for them and support them through everything. Kianna Chanel Cruz is the name but I'm known by Kiki. 19 yr old, I don't wanna be like nobody but MYSELF. I been breaking necks since grade school. I'm not changing my formula. Atlanta is one of the most most jealous and hate filled cities in the world. Smh, they envy is at a most high.
"I learned my lesson with everything & everybody 💯‼️but I blame myself for a lot of shit nobody has my back like I have theirs 🤷🏽‍♀️. I look out for mfs before I look out for myself. And I'm always left looking stupid 😩. I'm way to nice and I've been hurting for the longest."I expresses my feelings towards my closest friends now in full blown tears, they all came and comfort me in their arms. I'm still a virgin til I fully get myself together and get my bread up. Ion see how bitches be struggling & fucking 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ maybe that's why I don't have a man cause when I'm down & out I don't want you to look at me only thing on my mind is tryna figure out a way to make shit shack 🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️ if sex defines a relationships I'm a be single forever 😔😔 cause this pussy don't get wet when my priorities ain't right.
"Buss down marijuana I wanna see you buss down🍃 Lick it up, now tuck that shit down, roll it up, now pass that shit round with the gang."Rashad rapped and lighting up the blunt in the kitchen where everybody was lingering around. Some people think that the girl he dating which is Brianna is my sister all because out names close but nah I don't like her. That's not my fam I don't know her, she only came around one time and that's when she thought that I wanted Rashad but he's like my brother since me being the only child.
"Don’t nobody test yo gangster like yo girl or yo baby mama they be calling you all type of ain’t shit gay ass broke dirty dick messing with nasty ass hoes cause you a nasty ass nigga🅿️ lil gun carrying sit around smoking no job think you gone finesse all yo life ass bitch 😒🙄 sis call me one more mutha fuckin name and watch me slap the shit out you."Booby said shaking his head putting away his phone, he has three baby mama's and he only dating one currently. I went walking around my mansion with my best friend Asia she's the one who gotten her heart broken by a bum nigga, we went out to sit in the pool drinking champagne.
"Ion worry bout my nigga fucking with other bitches cause I know my worth so if a nigga ever switch & belittle me that's on him. I'm not even gone be hurt honestly cause I learned if a nigga love you, he not gone treat you bad & or let you down period for nan other bitch."I preached sipping and scrolling down my timeline when my phone got snatched outta my hand and my glass so now I was pissed cause who tf does that. Asia smirked getting outta the pool and leaving me alone with Trey, I didn't knew he came over.
"Man when you going to stop playing these games and be my girl? Kiki I play for keeps so lemme take you out."He sat beside me in the pool sipping outta my glass, so disrespectful.
"You seen your brother Shad?"I tried to changed the subject taking my glass away from his hand.
"Yeah he was at table playing cards with the gang."I got outta the water because it's time to shut this party down.
"I'm about shut this shit down, I need everybody to clear out."Trey had came behind me as I went to announced to everyone that the party's over and people started leaving and it was a mess 😖. No more party's happening at my shit anymore fuck that people don't like to clean up after themselves. Shad walked over to me as Trey was kissing up on me.
"Oh so y'all a thing now? Trey istg if you hurt her I'll slide you..."Butting in pushing Shad away from Trey cause he been getting reckless nowadays and what he not about to do is threaten his brother so I had to put him in his place on some real shit.
"Hurt me? Nigga you hurting Brianna little heart I seen you flirting and getting close to some girls that was over here. I have cameras all around this bitch so don't never think I don't see shit cause I do. I might not like that girl but I know she never cheated cause all she talk about you 24/8 out of a day. And don't you ever threatened your brother while I'm around, you need to chill tf out!"I walked away throwing away all the trash that was scattered around and wiping down the tables. Trey had volunteer to take over the cleaning the whole house up for me and that was my cue on going up to my bedroom getting ready to shower. Had locked my bedroom door first before stepping in the steaming hot shower, it releases stress. Meanwhile downstairs Rashad been trying to apologize to Trey about his behavior but Trey wasn't hearing none of it he ignored and got the house back together like it was before. Kianna got out after a thirty minute shower and got herself together for bed.

Trey walked in the room taking off his shirt throwing it somewhere in the room before laying down letting out a breath of fresh air.
"Be my girl Kiki. I love you girl..."Love? What's that? Just a four letter word that get thrown in my face with no type of meaning nah fuck love with everything that comes with it.