Lucas 💘

They Say He Headed Home To The Land Where The Gate Klosed Baby🥀✨😈

Lucas: I’m Running I Feel Them Demons After Me, When I Pop These Perks Ion Do It Happily 😈💊💔

I remember when I was fucked up & down bad... Shit was horrible but it taught me something. It taught me that God is always here. So if you feel like life won’t get better, just know God is sculpting you into what you need to be for these levels he bout to take you to. Stay up.
"Mama, pray for me I’m fucked up this life shit ain’t made for me."My mama brought me in letting me lay my head in her lap like when I always did as a little boy, y'all should know that I am truly a mama's boy. I’m not depressed I just got a lot of anger in me & don’t care to fix it cause it is what it is.
"Shit might feel like it’ll never get better and you don’t have the energy to even TRY to heal, but trust me you not alone. keep ya head up you a champ." Miracle been blowing up my phone she want me home with her so I let my ma know that I gotta go now. Stopping by to get Miracle some food then I was heading home.
"Baby what's wrong? I can see all the hurt and anger in your eyes."She sat the food on the table and dragging me over to sit on the couch. "Talk to me, I'm here for you."Laying my head on her chest expressing on how I been feeling lately and she had some great communication skills something I never had before, she was a good listener she never disrupt the whole time I was just talking.
"Baby please promise me that no matter what happen and whatever you hear about me, don't leave me. I love you Miracle Amir Cole."I know some is up to something I can feel it coming to and I just hope it's not my ex girlfriend Amber. She was everything a nigga dream of, she was there for me thru it all that I was planning on giving her a ring but her communication skills was bad. I know she was mad when I left but I was going through some shit just like her and needed to clear my head and talk to my mama. I had explain all this to Miracle already and she had understand me but she also told me that I should've told Amber about what I was going through and tried to be there for her when she lost her Nana.  She told me to never do her like that and went to run me a well needed romantic bath water and massage me right after.
"Bae I wouldn't leave you if somebody pay me, you're stuck with me."She kissed me running her hand down my chest getting me hard. No cap even tho she ALOT to deal with lol all I do is think of ways to build with my girl, make her happy and make sure I can support her. "We're pregnant so you stuck to me. I love you too baby boy."I lifted her face up to mines kissing all in her mouth with one hand in her pants and the other hand massaging on her boobs. It's crazy how she can make me horny without doing nothing. Darrin had came over so we can go to the studio while the girls have they girls time at the house.
"So you finally about to be a dad huh?" Darrin look up at me sparking up a blunt and going over a track he came up with.
"Yeah man I wanna son. Amir would be his name."Darrin looked the other way when I mention the name like he hated it. "Bro don't tell me you hate the name."
"It's cool but I seen your ex girlfriend and her daughter look just like you and her name Amira."
"Nah I don't have a daughter that's probably somebody else kid."Or he thought. Darrin Shook his head and trying to persuade him that Amira gotta be his but he wasn't hearing it at all. Lucas shut that shit down and they both got in the booth rapping. The truth will soon come to light next chapter.