Ayesha💠

Before you let a bitch take you out of your character, get her out of your atmosphere💢💫.

Ayesha:

"Everything that look good to you😻, ain't always good for you."I told my brother Trey peeping him looking and licking his lips at some thot across the way. Waiting on my two other bros to come over, Darrin still out with Lucas making beats in the studio he been gone for over a half hour. "Trey don't cry to me when you catch some, that bitch got herpes."He stopped making googly eyes at that thot super fast lol one thing about my brothers they might be some hoes they're not fucking with any bitch that has some shit they can't get rid of. Miracle had brought over Lucas daughter with her because she want me to do her hair, she acting like a good mama already. Looking at Amira hair trying to see how I'm do it and I couldn't do anything with it but do three ponytails, she has some good curly hair. Trey had announced that Hassan and Rashad was coming which are my other brothers. Rashad walked in first smiling showing his teeth with a girl by his side smh.

Rashad Taylor

Rashad Taylor

He introduced me to his girlfriend and seem like she was kinda shy. She was still holding his hands looking around then look up at Rashad.
"Sis this my girl Brianna. Baby this my sister Ayesha and that's her best friend Miracle."Kianna shyly waved. Hassan walked in eyeing Miracle up and down when Mir told him she's taken.

Hassan Taylor

Hassan Taylor

Hassan came over looking over me before squeezing me into a gigantic hug like he never seen me before. He gave me a big kiss to my cheek when Darrin walked in the house dropping his keys on the table by the door.
"Oh hey, these are my brothers Hassan and Rashad."Rashad was sizing him up and down trying to decide what type of dude he is which made Darrin look at me. Rashad pulled me behind him and getting into Darrin face while Hassan and Trey stood on the side talking but listening at the same time.
"What's your intentions with my little sis?"Darrin scratched his head but he answer the question with a decent answer. Rashad was kinda being hard on him with questions back to back which made Darrin mad so I step in shutting it down.
"Alright that's enough Rashad!"I had shouted pointing my finger at him and Brianna was massaging his shoulders calming him down. "Brianna can you follow me? Darrin go upstairs to the bedroom and wait for me."I pecked his lips and walked out to the backyard after getting two glasses and champagne. Brianna sat across from me looking at Rashad through the window.
"What's your intentions with my bro? Are you really for him or are you after his money?"
"I don't give a fuck about the money because I make my own everyday. I'm a model and hairstylist."Nodding my head when Miracle walked out sitting at the table with us. She was grilling Brianna and testing her mind by giving out some hard questions. I can tell that the questions was getting hard because Brianna had excuse herself from the table going to stand by Rashad on the verge of tears. I almost felt sorry for her tho but hey if you can't answer simple answers then you obviously not for my brother.
"That bitch a punk I can't tell that she's not going to last long with Shad."Trey and Hassan came out sitting across from us. They made sure Rashad not nowhere near before talking.
"That bitch ain't working and she always nagging over little shit. She does hair outta her house, Rashad stay with her helping out with the bills." Hassan told us and that's when Rashad had came over with Brianna in his arms. We all gotten quiet for a good thirty minutes when Trey broke the silence pointing straight at Brianna with no chill.
"I don't like you and the only reason why I tolerate you is because of Shad. You nagged too much that's the reason why Shad be over Kianna house with the gang."Brianna looked up at Shad and walking off to the front of the house. Rashad pushed Trey almost made him fall in the pool and stormed over to his girl. Miracle and I just look at each other shaking our heads. Trey wanted to fight because he hate being touch and he'll fight anybody family or not that's why I had to calm him down. Darrin had came downstairs going to the kitchen and Shad had bumped into him thinking it's funny.
"See I only tolerate you because you're my girl bro but do that shit again I'm rocked yo jaw."Darrin came over and showed me something on YouTube and I swear he be having me watch some weird crazy shit but it be so interesting that make you intrigue.
"You ain't gonna do shit if you know what's good for your ass."Rashad was literally starting shit with him that he bumped his shoulder once more so I send Shad on his way outta my house. Lucas had came over to get Miracle because she was getting sick but before they left Lucas met Trey and Hassan then he took Darrin outside to talk. No matter how much they fuss and fight them two will always remain friends, they not letting no outsiders come in between that friendship like me and Miracle we're sisters forever. After I clear out my house Darrin took me upstairs and massage my whole body but me being horny made him look at me.
"Please me baby, turn around and just tease me baby, you got what I want and what I need baby."I sang to him making him strip outta his clothes then took off mines.
"My heart beats for you girl you know you the one. Lemme beat that pussy from the back and eat it up."He pulled me at the end of the bed flipping me over and went in nice and slow before going faster. "You going to have my baby Ayesha?"He asked letting me sit on his face, he likes to eat the cookie cause it's good form.
"Ohhhhhh daddy! Please...."squirted all in his mouth and he kept going just to make me tap out.
"Nah, this ain't over. We going all night baby."Lawd help me!