Family Reunion.

His com started to bleep and he rolled over on his side and stuffed a pillow over his head. Then he felt someone hitting him and he heard noticed coming from the other person as they too stirred from sleep.

"Pick it up, Ani!" She pulled the duvet over her head.

Reluctantly, he put his hand out of the sheets and grabbed the com from the bedside table. He sat up and rubbed his eyes before answering the com.

"Yeah?" He yawned.

"Obi-Wan wants to see us- Oh, sorry for waking you... But yeah..." Ahsoka stated quickly.

"I'm coming snips..." He yawned before stumbling out of bed and walking out into the living room to see that it was still dark outside. What does Obi-Wan want at this hour?

***

He found Ahsoka waiting for him in the hanger of the Jedi Temple. He saw Obi-Wan in the same hanger, but he was preparing another ship for launch with Duchess Satine next to him.

"You absolutely have to hear this!" Ahsoka grabbed his arm and pulled him along to the couple.

Obi-Wan and the Duchess couldn't contain their smiles, "What's so important you have to wake me up in the middle of the night?" He whined at his former Master.

"Anikin, I have a daughter!"

"WHAT?!" Anikin's mind came to a complete stop. Who? What? When? His brain practically exploded.

"She is on Mandalor, I have informed my officials there to await our arrival, we must be leaving soon" The Duchess  put her hand on Ahsoka's shoulder and smiled at the young woman. Her daughter would be only a few years younger.

Obi-Wan hugged Anikin, and he and Satine climbed up the ramp, into the ship, leaving a speechless Anikin just standing there.

The ship took off and Anikin turned to his Padawan, "Ahsoka, you better do some explaining..."

***

"So, you're telling me that Satine had the child before the Jedi code had changed! He broke the code? Him?" Anikin was astounded, his own Master had broken the code? That was so unlike him, and yet he knew how Obi-Wan could get when he was around Satine...

"Yep." Ahsoka chuckled at her Master's obvious bafflement.

"Apparently, Sabine isn't really that force sensitive, so she wasn't admitted into the Jedi order. Satine didn't want the order to know of Obi-Wan's child so she was kept on Mandalor. She is allowed anywhere, but is closely monitored by Satine's forces..." Ahsoka relayed what she had learned from the couple.

***

"Have you located my daughter yet?" The Duchess asked her Prime Minister .

"Yes, she is waiting outside. But I warn you... She is rather... Eccentric..."

Obi-Wan couldn't help but laugh, "Well, then she really is our daughter, you aren't a liar!"

The two proceeded to the throne room, waiting for their daughter... The doors were open and they saw her... She was wearing the top half of Mandalorian armour, but this was not like any the Deathwatch used. This armour was covered in paint. She had a blaster in the pocket of her trousers and her black boots were splattered with colour. She took off her helmet and they saw her face. She had died her hair in many colours. Overall, this was a rather unusual fashion statement under Mandalorian eyes, most had blonde hair and wore white. Sabine was indeed eccentric..

"Mother?" She looked at Obi-Wan and then to the Duchess

"This is your father, Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi..."

Obi-Wan looked at his beautiful daughter and he saw similar things about them. It wasn't that we'll known in the temple, but Obi-Wan wasn't that strong with the force, he spent most of his Padawan training focusing the force so he could use it as well as others could do naturally. Obviously, this was why Sabine wasn't strong enough to become a Jedi, but he could sense that deep down she could make a connection. When Sabine saw her father for the first time, she knew it was him, she could just feel it...

***

The rest of the night, Obi-Wan got to know his daughter, they were very much alike. Sabine was an artist, that's why she preferred to wear such an elaborate outfit in a culture that was was pale and bare. Satine had told her daughter nearly everything about Obi-Wan, so, by the time the day was done, it was as if they had been together for years.

Now that Obi-Wan knew about her, Satine had no reason to hide Sabine from him. They asked that she accompany them back to Corosant, where they could be a proper family, and Sabine could do all the painting she wanted, what with a city made of glass tricky to paint on.