~*Chapter 3*~

I woke up with black lines on my cheeks.Probably from me crying myself to sleep and throwing all my memories with Suk away,except a very precious one.Our first date.I also kept two school memories.
I took my make up wipes and washed it off. I headed to the kitchen after brushing my teeth,but I didn't see Ji Na anywhere. I fixed myself some granola cereal and checked my phone.
Millions of missed phone calls from Ji Na and In Suk. I listened to voice mail and my eyes went wide.
" Hey, Mirae. I left the dorm room as you may already know when you hear this. I got an e-mail and i had to leave.
It said ' Come meet us at ****. You owe us something.' I can't tell you much right now, but i'm warning you. I got hit in the head and they asked for my address. People will break in in the morning! Please stay safe."
Just when I finished my food extremely fast, I heard knocking.How ironic.
I washed my bowl at flash speed and dried it. I looked out the window and saw some men. But something sent chills down my spine. They all had weapons.
I rushed to our anytime-safety-hideout-when-we-encounter-something-scary area. The top kitchen cabinet. I climbed up and closed the doors.
Minutes later I heard the door knocked down and deep voices yelling. I also heard Oh Ji Na. She was weeping outside.
They stole all of our stuff. Money, Devices, and something most precious to me.
My guitar and my lyrics.
They broke everything.Ripped the papers. They left with throwing Ji Na in the house with the broken plates and bowls.
I jumped down the cabinet and immediately rushed to Ji Na.
" Oh my freaking god!" I shrieked, " Let me get you some band aids!"
I rushed to the medical box and took out the band aids.
Why was my life like this?Everything was going downhill.I really needed to pass the interview. I started to cry and wiped my tears with my shirt.
These past days were just crying sessions.
I put them on her legs,arms,and her face.

After we—I reported this, our dorm was cleaned.
I put my makeup on in my friends apartment, Park So Ra,along with dropping off Ji Na at her boyfriends place. I thanked So Ra and drove off to Big Hit. It was absolutely gorgeous.
Also it was GIANT.
  I walked in with many women and men dress so very elegant.
  Their hair was tied up and their makeup was very natural.
  Glass windows covered the inside and outside of the building.
  I dropped my jaw in awe, and a man asked me if I needed any help.
  "Where is the interview area at?"
  "If you go straight,turn left,you will see many doors.Look for the one with a sign saying what lob you are interviewing for. Or head in to the 'All jobs' room."
"Thank you."
  I walked until I found the room I was looking for.
  "Hello?"
  "Come in."
  As I opened the door ,a very stern looking woman with glasses was staring at me.
  "Take a seat."
  "Thank you."
  If the lobby wasn't gorgeous, this room would be outstanding.
  It was so botanical.
  Plants were everywhere that it looked good.
  "What are you here for?"
  "Umm, I was called here.I don't know why. I just applied and was called down here with no acknowledgment for my job."
  "Name." She asked, no demanding.
  "Mirae"
  She looked at me confused.I remembered how stupid I was to forget my last name. But before i could say anything she did.
  "Ah-yes.We understand your from Hankuk University. We also heard your talented in music."
  I nodded please.
  "And very good at improvisation."
  "Umm... I guess." I replied.
She suddenly had this smile. Mischievous.
  "Please,follow me."

  After entering a room, she pointed to a studio.
  Vocals.
  "Please.Sing."
  I sat down with putting on hundreds of dollars on my ears. I started to sing my lyrics while looking around but also closing my eyes to just enjoy myself.
  After I ended, she looked impressed.
  Then she told me to play some instruments. She hated me playing them all besides the piano and guitar.
  Finally she made me act. I was blank.
  Why would she make me so this if I didn't say i was acting.But she probably looked at my record and saw me take theatre for my middle and high school elective.
  She told me to read a script and so I did.
  I thought i did well.
  "Joon Ah.Please come again in a few weeks." She handed me a letter. "come exactly o. the date it says."
  She walked away and i walked to my car.

I strutted back into the building three weeks later.
  Joon Ah was waiting for me and looked pleased.
  "Mirae! You made it!" She came in for a bear hug.
  She didn't look like one who would,though.
  "Hi!"
  " We have your job chosen! Follow us to the manager,he has some important info."
  "Ah,yes. It was difficult to decide what job to give to you. For you have many talents.
  Before we inform you, we would like you to meet who you are going to work with. I think you might recognize them"
  "Come in,boys!"
  The guys look familiar.Then I recognized them.
  My mouth went open and my eyes bulged out.
  It was the seven men I had  bumped into four years ago.
  "Please,meet...BTS!" The manager said.

A/N:Sorry this was uploaded late, I was busy and tried to write and upload this as soon as possible!Hope you enjoyed!