~*Chapter 5*~

I finished my day at Big Hit. Ugh, it was so amazing and terrible at the same time! I was told I would have to  drop out of college to become the actor they wanted me to. I was devastated. They treated me like I was an object. That whatever happened to me before didn't matter because I was a little puppet of theirs. That my earlier life was nothing.
  I lay in my bed thinking on what i should do.
  Leave and never achieve the degree i've been willing so hard to get?
  Or to stay and miss a job of a lifetime and probably never have a chance of getting it back?
  Each choice sounded like hell. I decided to think about it tomorrow, or to get advice from close friends and family.

  I woke up the next day and got ready. I wore no makeup— as it was already seeming like a bad day— but put on a cute outfit.
  I was glad that it was summer vacation. Although the confirmation paper for coming back to college for another 4 years sat still and life less on my desk.
  I put the last of my stuff in my moving boxes and took a little trolley to get my things to my new apartment that Joon Ah had rented for me.
  It was probably the LONGEST ride in my entire lifetime.
  When I arrived it was absolutely no doubt the best yet even better than the actual photos room!!
  The room already had furniture loaded in, so i didn't have to worry about buying more stuff and going in more debt.
  The chandeliers in the main rooms were so elegant.
  The kitchen and living room had a touch of modern.
  The bedrooms had a very botanical theme.
  Bathrooms were rustic.
  Elegant,modern,botanical, and rustic.
  Who knew these different styles would look so good with each other?
  Well i didn't. The apartment was 2 stories and it looked so big on the outside. The inside was spacious, yet Joon Ah made it look very put together.
  I jumped onto the couch and sighed.
  I took an apple from the fruit basket and took a bite.
  The door clicked and my heart stopped.