And this is precisely why weapons are useful Mother.

Viper immediately rolled onto her stomach and put her back talons above her. As she had calculated, the dragon landed right on them and got the wind knocked out of him. Viper punched him in the face to free one arm and then reached over into the pit to grab a dart. She slid the needle expertly between his scales, and the dragon fell down instantly. Viper struggled for a minute to get his weight off, then pulled the rope from her bag. Maybe it could serve a bit of a purpose. With an effort, she managed to wrap the rope around his body so his wings and front legs were completely immobilised. Then she propped him on his side so that he could speak, but getting up would be tricky. To insure this, she twisted his head around so that his horns stuck into the sand. Then, she took a moment to examine this dragon. It was quite evident he was not a Sandwing, but Viper wasn't sure what he was. Upon closer examination, the dragon was actually about Viper's age, maybe half a year younger. He seemed too young to be an assassin, so a spy maybe? The thing Viper's mind always circled back to was species however. The dragonet was white, making her think Icewing, but he had no head spikes, nor did he radiate cold. In fact, the dragonet seemed to be to exact temperature of the desert. He had NightWing spikes on his back, but horns like a Rainwing's or a Seawing's but slightly thicker. The dragonet has a large, Skywing-like chest, tail and talons, but was larger and looked more naturally burly than any Skywing Viper had ever seen. The scales were thicker and wider too, and Viper noticed a tinge of red in the scales, making the dragonet more pink then white. What the hell is this? Is this... a Mudwing? No, it can't be, Firefly told me they were brown, not this weird pinkish colour. Focus Viper! You need to figure it what he's up to! Maybe I can torture the information out of him. That might work.

Viper grabbed her weapocaching map, and found the nearest place with a spear. Should be over.... THERE! She focused in on the rock she wanted, a few dunes away. Viper quickly fluttered over and snagged a long spear, stolen- I mean borrowed, from the Royal Armoury. When she got back, the pink dragonet had started snoring. Viper plucked the dart from his scales and read the label.

Sleeping dart, 1 hour.

Warning! Will make anyone injected with it sleep for 1 full hour, maybe more. Not to be used by dragonets age one and below. Sharp objects included, please keep out of reach of one year olds.

So I have to wait an hour. Great, I'll have time to go back to the stronghold and get... Actually, I don't really need anything. Maybe I'll just take a nap. Yeah, that sounds good... Viper thought drowsily as she skunk over to a rock, this one with a large net under it. She placed on top of her prisoner and then lay down on her rock to sleep. And this is precisely why weapons are useful Mother. She had time to think before the sleep pressing behind her eyelids overtook her.