Chapter 14

"Jess Jess Jess, wait up!"

Jessie turned around to see Hyunsuk, Yedam, Mashiho, and Junkyu speed walking towards her.

"Hey, I was going to run by my locker really quick then just go home," Jessie told the three.

"We'll go," Mashiho spoke quickly. They all wanted to meet her boyfriend. Byounggon, Seunghun, Jihoon, Doyoung, and Haruto were all waiting outside for the rest of the group to come out.

"Ok," was all Jessie spoke as they walked to her locker, all joking around and Mashiho and Jessie complaining about a project they had in their third period, which they had to work alone and the teacher had given them no time to complete. The two '01 liners were very vocal about their distaste towards the assignment and the class in general.

"Junkyu, will you shut your boyfriend and best friend up?" Hyunsuk finally asked as they arrived at Jessie's locker.

"You get the best friend I'll get the boyfriend," Junkyu spoke before grabbing Mashiho's shoulders, turning him to face Junkyu, and kissing him, shutting him up mid-ramble.

"Well that works," Yedam shook his head at the two, feeling jealous of their relationship, he wanted that with Keita, a Japanese student in Mashiho and Jessie's year.

Hyunsuk shut Jessie up in a much less sweet way. He mirrored Junkyu's actions, turning her away the same way, leaning in as if to kiss her before slapping his hand over her mouth, causing her to throw an annoyed glance at him before licking his hand.

He pulled his hand away quickly, wiping it in his uniform bottoms as Jessie grabbed what she needed from her locker and shut it, turning around to give Hyunsuk a sarcastically sweet smile.

"Ok lovers let's go," Hyunsuk grabbed Junkyu's collar and yanked him away from Mashiho, not letting go as he continued walking, Junkyu stumbling along behind him.

"I guess Hyunsuk decided you were showing too much PDA," Yedam laughed at Mashiho, who was still next to Jessie and him. He turned to face Jessie, silently asking for defense.

"Well I mean, he wasn't wrong," Jessie betrayed her friend, laughing with Yedam at Mashiho's annoyed expression. They started walking to catch up with the oldest two of their group still in the school.

"I bet you and your boyfriend aren't any better. Minghoe right?" Mashiho teased.

"MingHAO, not hoe," Jessie replied, facepalming. "And no, we are not."

"I'll believe it when I see it," Yedam piped up.

Jessie glared at the younger, pushing her way out the doors, being blinded with sunlight as she walked outside.

She spotted the rest of Treasure, Hyunsuk and Junkyu just joining the group as she, Mashiho, and Yedam walked up to them.

They talked about random things until a pair of hands covered Jessie's eyes.

"Who is it?" Minghao's obvious Chinese accented voice spoke behind her.

"Maybe my boyfriend?" Jessie replied, pulling his hands away from her eyes and looking at Minghao, who had a wide, happy smile on his face.

He grabbed her hand as they turned to Treasure, who were all watching, Yedam and Mashiho looking to see if they'd be proven right about the two's self proclaimed low PDA levels being false.

"This is Minghao," Jessie began before everyone else began introducing themselves, most saying something stupid for their introduction before Byounggon came up to Minghao.

"I'm Byounggon and if you hurt her, I'll hurt you," Byounggon threatened with a smile, going into his protective mode.

"I won't," Minghao spoke with a sure face.

"You better be," Seunghun also spoke, but unlike Byounggon, he wasn't smiling.

The group went into conversation, everyone asking Minghao questions and Mashiho and Yedam being proven wrong when the most PDA they showed was holding hands.

Jessie knew they had a lot more PDA normally, but kept it low while they were at the school or around people they knew well.

"Ok, I've got to get home and work on a project though," Jessie wrapped up after a whole.

"The one you and Mashi have been bitching about all day?" Hyunsuk asked.

"The same," Jessie replied. The '01 liners made annoyed eye contact, not annoyed at each other but the assignment.

"Good luck J," Mashiho spoke.

"Good luck Mashi," Jessie wished her friend luck as she and Minghao turned and walked away.

As the two went to walk away, Minghao bumped into someone walking by. They straightened up and Minghao started to apologize before seeing who he had ran into.

Yeosang glared at Minghao as a similar look was plastered on Minghao's face toward the fellow '99 liner.

"Um, do you two know each other?" Jessie questioned after a minute of watching them glare at each other.

"Sort of, Yeosang right?" Minghao played off.

"Yes," came Yeosang's blunt reply.

"Right... ok lets go. Bye Yeosang," Jessie broke the awkward tension, pulling Minghao away.

"How do you and Yeosang know each other?" Jessie questioned as they walked to her building.

"It's a long story," Minghao tried to not answer.

"We have time."

"No you have a project apparently, you need to work on that," Minghao covered, remembering Mashiho and Jessie complaining about it.

They arrived at her building and Jessie stood on her tiptoes, quickly missing Minghao's lips before saying, "I want to know but I'm not going to push if you don't want to tell me. Bye."

"Bye, Jess," Minghao smiles to his girlfriend as he watched her run into the building.

Short chapter and not the best sorry, I'll try and make the next one longer and better.