Chapter 15

Jessie and Junhyuk sat together on their couch watching a movie. The Jung's hadn't been able to spend much time together with school work, so when it ended up they both had a day with almost no homework after Jessie finished the project, they decided to have some sibling bonding time they weren't able to previously.

They were laughing at the editing of the movie, since it was much more dramatic and over the top then in Canada, when there was a knock on the door.

The siblings made eye contact in confusion, pausing the movie.

"You expecting anyone?" Jessie spoke in English. They always spoke English together.

"Not that I know of, what about you?" Junhyuk questioned.

"Nope," Jessie replied, getting up to answer the door, looking through the peephole first. She was surprised to see Yeosang.

She opened the door and gave him a confused look.

"Why are you in my... friend's... apartment?" Yeosang asked seeing her answer the door. He said friend in an odd way that confused Jessie, but she didn't ask about it.

"This is my apartment. No one from Ateez lives in this building that I know of," Jessie tipped.

"I know, it's someone else," Yeosang raised an eyebrow to her, just as confused as she was as to why she was in the apartment.

"Are you sure you're on the right floor?" Jessie tried to help.

"I'm supposed to be unless I was given wrong instructions," this was the most Jessie had heard Yeosang talk since he warned her about Mingi.

"I'd text your friend and find out because unless you're hear to see me or my brother you're at the wrong apartment," Jessie suggested.

"I will," Yeosang pulled out his phone only to groan.

"The little shit had a typo on the last number," Yeosang explained.

"Well that explains the confusion," Jessie tried to end the conversation, wanting to get back to her brother and the movie.

"Yeah, sorry," Yeosang spoke before walking away, not saying bye or anything. He walked a few doors down the hall before Jessie stepped back into her apartment and resumed the movie.

Yeosang was going to kill him. He was even forced to call him a friend. He couldn't stand him, but Ateez needed their and their group's help and Yeosang knew him best, so he was sent. But he was given the wrong address and ended up having to have an awkward conversation with Jessie which involved a lot more talking then Yeosang would have preferred.

When he got to the correct apartment, he knocked on the door, hoping he was actually at the right address.

The door opened and revealed the correct person, so he was actually at the right address this time.

"Sangie! What took you so long?"

"Do not call me that. And ask yourself that you're the one who sent the wrong address then corrected it almost an hour later," Yeosang spoke more than he'd be speaking again the rest of their interaction if he could help it.

"Whoops sorry about that," he turned and walked fully into the apartment, Yeosang following silently.

"We got company!" He yelled into the apartment he shared with 6 other people.

"Who?" Someone came around the corner asking.

"Yeosang."

"Really?" Jisung leaped toward Yeosang to hug him, shockingly Yeosang accepted the hug willingly.