Double the Fun: Part 4

Square Filled: Free Space

Rating: E for Explicit

Tags: Time jump, birthday smut, threesome (no J2 action), angst, fluff. Unbeta'd, all mistakes are mine.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

  1year later.....

When my eyes flutteredopen, I found that my gigantic bed was empty, which was unusual.Normally, I had two living, breathing furnaces on either side of me,but they were absent. I was just stretching when I heard the dooropen. I saw Jensen's head poke through and he looked back over hisshoulder.

"She'sawake." He said and the door swung open wide. Both Jared and Jensenwere there; Jensen holding a tray full of food and Jared holding asmall pile of presents with balloons taped to them.

"HappyBirthday!" They said in unison and came through the door.

"Ohmy god." I said sleepily as I sat up and the boys walked into theroom. Jensen sat the tray down in front of me which had an omelet, abowl full of berries and coffee on it, prepared just the way I liked."You didn't have to bring me breakfast in bed!" I exclaimedwhen I saw everything. Jared put the presents to the side as theyboth sat on the bed with me.

"It'syour birthday," Jared told me "and the best girl in the worlddeserves the best birthday."

I was nearly in tearsat his sweet words. I wiped my eyes and took a sip of my coffee; ittasted perfect, in fact the whole meal was perfect. They'd bothpitched in and made my omelet with tomatoes, spinach and cheese. OnceI was done eating and Jensen had refreshed my coffee, they insistedthat I open my presents. They'd each gotten me some books and acouple of makeup pallets I'd had my eye on. The last one was a bagthat said "from J2" on it. I laughed and pushed the scarlet redpaper aside and pulled out a matching red box with the word "Cartier"stamped across it.

"Jesusfucking Christ!" I exclaimed as I looked at it. I opened the boxand inside was another scarlet red box with gold motifs on the lid."What the ever loving fuck is this?" I asked, nearly in tears.

"Openit." Jared said with a smile on his face.

I nervously opened thegold latch and inside, nestled in plush black velvet was a 3 bandedring. Two of the bands were white gold, one inlaid with diamondswhile the other was plain and the final band was black. I gasped andclapped my hand over my mouth, totally incapable of believing what Iwas seeing in front of me.

 I gasped andclapped my hand over my mouth, totally incapable of believing what Iwas seeing in front of me