[36]

Normani's POV

Normani's POV

I follow the members of Got7 into the building successfully without bussing my ass.

"Normani!" I hear a voice shout loudly causing me to turn around. I turned to unexpectedly see fans surrounding the front entrance of the building.

They held signs, and took photos and videos of me and the members.

"Jackson!" The screamed jumping up and down as Jackson flexed posing for the photos.

I roll my eyes standing there watching as his members either gassed him up or did the same thing.

BamBam then walks towards me, I look at him in confusion as no words were exchanged he got down on one knee which caused fans to scream.

His members turned towards us looking at him speechless.

"Her shoe!" BamBam raises his hands in defense to clear up any confusion.

I look down to realize me shoelace was untied.

"oh" i hear a couple of fans say outside. I laugh covering my mouth. For minute there I thought homeboy lost his brain and was about purpose to me or something.

I then looked over to Yugyeom as he was laughing historically while hitting Mark.

After he finishes tying my shoe, he gets up from the ground. "You ready?" He asks me.

"For what?" I ask him. My question was answered when he reached underneath lifting my up making me scream and cling onto him.

I wrap my arms around his neck, as he held me, the screams instantly got louder.

"You better not drop me" I warn him that I wasn't afraid to kick his ass if he dropped me.

Jackson was hyping this shit up, he got down on the floor and was clapping as if Bam and I were in some romantic show.

The rest of the members follow his actions clapping causing the fans to scream. I laugh loudly, before turning and looking up to Bam.

Bam looked down at me smiling and for a second it was the world stopped. Moments later he placed me down, as I waved and blew kisses at the fans letting them know it was time for us to go.

Bam was walking with JB, when I did a mini sped walk to catch up to him. I tapped his shower causing him to turn around and look down at me.

"Let me get on your back" I tell him.

He shrugs almost to easily when I jump onto his back, I wrapped both my arms and legs around him as he carried me.

"Why don't you guys just be married already" I hear Jackson say causing the members to laugh at his comment.

"I don't know Jackson. How come your acting career isn't taking off yet?" Bam responds shading the fuck out of Jackson causing both the other members and I to react.