[68]

A/N:

"Members From Groups BTS and Got7 aren't so friendly after all

"Members From Groups BTS and Got7 aren't so friendly after all. After attending a company party, there seem to be a altercation between the leader of BTS, RM and The Thai Rapper of GoT7, BamBam. Reports say that the pair ended in a fist fight but were pulled apart before any more happened.... What could be the cause? I think we may already know the answer"

"Just only a couple days ago reports got out that two of Members from BTS have announced that they have broken up, and have been for three months. Now we all now the female member Normani is one of the most talked about artist in KPop today, and with that... comes with a lot of buzz, also a lot of people wanting to befriend and get to know here and that's where BamBam steps in"

"Despite being apart of an international boy band, Kordei is also known for her many commercials, and television shows or films with several male idols. Such as Jay Park, Shownu, Lay Yixing, Cha EunWoo, and BamBam. BamBam and Normani reported to have been friends before RM and her started dating, the pair were even close to a point where fans thought Bam and Kordei were together"

"But surprisedly after RM and Kordei announced that they were together, there were no pictures of Kordei with Bam. Meaning one thing. When she got with NamJoon, so stopped hanging out with Bam"

"People have already started tweeting in what they think about the situation"

Twitter:

"You mean to tell me the reason NORJOON broke up was because of that rapper from Got7?"

"so basically not only is Normani an untalented black girl who can't sing, she's also a slut who can't keep her legs closed"

"So maybe lisa was better off with NamJoon"

"You all sound ignorant, if you actually are going to believe anything this man says. What ever the reason Joon and Normani breaking up is, it has nothing to do with Bam and him fighting. N and Joon have been broken up for three months, the fight happened last night. Please tell me how it adds up because it doesn't"

"I want NAMLISA back"

"Normani can't catch a break. First the shit with Canola Oil back in 5h, and now this shit"

"I really want Normani to write a statement about everything. Her fans deserve to know"

"Never buying this sluts music again"

"Maybe she's gay?"

"Why are you guys making it seem like Normani and NamJoon aren't humans. People make mistakes. So what if they got into a fight. Who the hell are you to say it was about Normani when you don't even know the full story"