[69]

A/N:

"Scrambled or Fried?"

"Reports state that the female member of BTS was attacked by an angry group of girl at BTS's fan meeting in Seoul"

"Without hesitation, BTS leader RM, who is also her ex ran to Kordei, and covered her by using himself as a shield. It wasn't long before he lifted her up and carried her out off the stage despite himself being covered in the eggs that were meant for Kordei"

"The group of attackers threw eggs at Kordei and are also believed to be apart of a BlackPink Fanclub"

"Wearing t-shirts of the Lisa from BP and The Leader of BTS, the girls shouted "NAMLISA!" as security pulled them out of the building"

"There as yet to be a statement from Kordei or BigHit themselves"

"Fans have been tweeting about the incident nonstop. They even created a #norjoonnotover"

Fans:

"Did y'all see the way he looked at her?"

"nope, I'm calling it. There is still something going on between these too.. NamJoon didn't even hesitate to protect her even if that meant getting covered in eggs himself"

"Normani can't catch a break, can she?"

"Let me meet those bitter hoes that did that to N in real life"

"They way he lifted her and carried her off the stage because she was in shock"

"There still together, there no way they've been broken up"

"He protected her... there so goals"

"I hope I get someone to love me as much as Namjoon loves Normani"

"Look at the way he glares at the girls before running to her"

"I would have literally sucked his **** backstage just to thank him for not making me feel so embarrassed"

"Whatever is going on between these two they need to work it out. They are sending everyone mixed emotions. One day they want each other and the next they don't. One day he's starting fights, and the next he saving her"

"I got a real question, who allowed the girls to bring eggs into the arena. You think she was gonna give the boys them as a gift?"

"I can't.. my heart. They are so perfect for each other"

"You noticed how Normani couldn't look anywhere but up at him"

-

I sighed in annoyance, watching the television. There were news and articles about yesterday everywhere in Korea.