|16|

NamJoon's POV

NamJoon's POV

"What do you mean she left?" My voice louder then the others as Brandon, Normani's Manager was explaining to us why she wasn't in the dorm nor at practice this morning.

"It's like I just said. Normani will be back in a few days or so. So just continue your daily schedule without her" he tells us like that was going to be easy.

"But the collaboration with Got7 is literally three days away", Tae mentions.

Brandon shrugs before making his way to the door, "did she say why she left?", I asked him.

Please don't say because of me.

"Personal issues"

He says before exiting the room, as the boys turned to me. It was most certainly because of me. I used to use that "personal issue" excuse all the time with Lisa.

"What the hell happened between you and Mani?" Jimin asked.

I turned to him crossing my arms, "nothing. You know how she acts. Maybe she's on her time of the month again" I say in denial.

"Yeah. We thought that last time and look what happened" Suga points out.

"What did you do?" Jin asks me with him arm folded.

"I didn't do anything"

"So what happened after you followed her out the room yesterday?" J-hope asked.

I felt like I was being cornered. As much as I was closed to the guys and talked to them about everything, Normani and I was never a discussion and now that we were I felt like they deserved to know everything.

"We just talked."

"About?" Suga asked.

"About everything. BTS. Her"

"And?" Jung-kook adds.

God.
"And us" the words escaped my mouth and I couldn't get the time to process.

They all look at each other in confusion, like I knew something and they didn't.

"What do you mean by "us?"", Jimin asked.

"There's something you guys should know about Normani and I" I tell him.

Normani's POV

"NORMANI!"

"NORMANI.. WE LOVE YOU!"

"WHERE ARE THE BOYS?"

"NORMANI!"

I thought back to when I got back into L.A.
The airport was literally the worst. So many people waiting there for my arrival.

I mean before joining BTS it was never like this. People knew of me, but never crowded an entire airport to see me. It was like my 3 months in Korea changed a lot for me.