[37]

A/N:

A/N:

"Normani Kordei's solo debut album is finally finish. Black Women is the name. The cover photo is of Kordei topless embracing her skin, and all of her flaws. If you ask me she has none."

"Reports state that the singer is finishing up the last touches on the album, which surprisedly features a song with Jay Park called "Replay" Which features in the upcoming Netflix Film "Me Like Yuh"

"Normani's tracklist for Black Woman also came with the announcement as well"

"Before the news we asked the singer what her new album was planned to be about and this is what she had to say"

"Honestly, I feel like I've experienced a lot in the last six years, so I feel like just getting all of that out. Whatever comes to mind, whatever I'm going through at the moment, I just want this to be an album that completely represents who Normani is. And for some people, it may be the first time"

"Like my favorite song on the album right now is called "GoodBye". It's a ballad about saying goodbye to my past, things that I need to let go in order to move on and become a better me"

"The singers album is set to release on the same day her Netflix Film staring Jay Park releasing. So mark your calendars. What do you think your favorite song will be from "Black Woman"?"

Normani's POV

I smiled exciting my room after reading so many positive comments on my phone from both Instagram and Twitter.

Everyone was literally raving about my new album and it wasn't even out yet. I was mainly excited because having my own album, is something that I've wanted for a very long time.

I walked out of the hallway making my way to kitchen as I heard conversation meaning most of the boys were up and eating.

"Morning" I say smiling ear to ear as I enter the kitchen, and the conversation deadass stops talking.